Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

One never seen before

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Seen before:

• flipper
    flipper

P SACRAMENTO- What a beautiful family you have my friend ! I'm sure you are a proud husband and papa !

LEOLAIA- What a nice haircut and nice picture of you ! Very good. Thanks for sharing.

SIR NOSE 586- Hey that is a cool picture of you guy ! You are a good looking guy - but it appears the aliens or Martians got a hold of you at that Halloween party ! LOL! Good pic.

SON of MAN- Your picture did not show up for some reason.

Great pics folks ! Keep em coming ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

I noticed Coffee Black started a thread on the " friends " section. Thought I would bump mine up as it is more private on the " members only " private section where more people would feel safe posting their pictures. Here are some winter 2008 December pictures of Awakened at Gilead and his wife and mom visiting Mrs. Flipper and myself.

• flipper
    flipper

Here is a very nice shot of Awakened at Gilead and his wife on a little mountain hike we took them on.

• flipper
    flipper

Here is one of Awakened's mom, mrs. Flipper, and Awakened's wife under a rock tunnel.

• flipper
    flipper

Here's a breathtaking one of Mrs. Flipper & Awakened's mom crossing the scary bridge over a canyon on the hike !

• flipper
    flipper

Mr. Flipper with his grandaughter Labrador dog - Lizzie !

• flipper
    flipper

A recent picture of Mr. Flipper's son & his girlfriend.

• flipper
    flipper

Bumping this thread up for Goldensky's benefit to see many of the board members pictures ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit