Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

No wonder you got cute kids! You and your wife make a picture perfect family!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Thanks everyone, I am a very lucky man :)

• Heaven
    Heaven

Claudia/dbs... you have to upload your pictures to a site on the Internet that hosts this type of thing such as Photobucket. When you do that, the site assigns a URL to the picture. This is what you need in order to post a picture here on JWN. Once you have uploaded your pic to Photobucket, copy the picture's URL (select it and hit CTRL C), then come to the 'Post a reply' window in the thread on JWN you want to insert a picture on, click on the 'tree' icon (Insert/edit image) and paste (CTRL V) the URL in the Image URL line. You can give it a title or just click on Insert. Hope this helps.

• deep-blue-sea
    deep-blue-sea

Thank you Heaven! I will try tomorrow, becase I'm very busy at the moment till late in the evening. Regards!

Claudia

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

AwSnap was right... Swine Flu!

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

Thank you thank you thank you *as I pat myself on the back* ....I'm good at "Name that Tune" as well

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

sorry got carried away.

lisa

You, me, bottle of Stoli's and I'd make you forget all about what's his name...

See? I already forgot!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I just got my hair cut today and for the first time in ages I got layers....anyway thought I'd share.....

• musky
    musky

Nice haircut Leolaia

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

One of the better unmasked Halloween photos of myself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit