Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• flipper
    flipper

Here is a picture of my son for Butterflyleia ! LOL ! He loves camping and hiking with me in the mountains out here in California !

• flipper
    flipper

For the newbies who haven't seen where Mrs. Flipper and I live. Here is one of Mrs. Flipper out in the garden area in our forested back yard.

• flipper
    flipper

And here is a picture of the old dophin himself - Mr. Flipper in the garden also. Peace out.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Here's a couple of me.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

RE the Pig picture: Well, it's pretty close...

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Flipper, The fact you live in California makes me jealous! lol My good friend moved out there from Indiana (here where I'm stuck at) he use to brag how you have any weather you want... go to the Rockys and you can go skiing... go the Pacific Beaches... he says it's sometimes windy and cool at night but alot of people go surfing on the beaches and then he use to talk about the city life and going 4 wheeling... It full of alot of activities and fun it sounds like! Alot of people in shape over there! Wow and here you can find most people staying in especially during the winter season. It feels like we only get three months of hot or warm weather... the rest of the year is cold. But yeah I love camping and hiking!! That is the best! We didn't get to do it this year, we been pretty busy trying to find a house and then when we finally found one the process of moving all of his and my stuff was a long and painful two month, taking the rest of the summer.

Yelp your son still looks hot! lol

Hmmm Mastodon, you look like the flying pigs on the muppet show! lol I not for sure though...

Ow, dont mess with Bendrr, he gots a gun and trained!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

My Wife, my little ones and Me, last year form my sister-in-laws wedding:

• asilentone
    asilentone

PSacramento, you have a nice looking family.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Lovely photos and a lovely family, PSac.

• deep-blue-sea
    deep-blue-sea

Very nice idea indeed! But have a problem: How to insert a picture from my personal documents? No URL...understand?

Thank you for the help!

Claudia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit