Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• flipper
    flipper

Here is one of Mrs. Flipper and myself at Lake Tahoe recently ! Had lots of fun with some board members up there !

• whoknows
  • Lillith26
    Lillith26

I can get my picture to load properly on here!!! what am I doing wronge????

• whoknows
    whoknows

duh - goofed up above. It took a while for me to figure out how to do this, had to finally call in techie young-un. Since we were df'd a month ago, I guess there is no need to be anonymous. So here we are in Las Vegas last June. Outside of the "O" show they want to take your pic, so we go for it. Later, when you exit you have these lovely photoshopped, soft focus pics to buy - and of course, being the suckers we are, we did! Photoshopped and kind of cheesy or not, its still the best pic of me in recent years. Gotta love that soft focus.

whoknows and DNCall aka Frank and Barbara Kavelin

• flipper
    flipper

WHO KNOWS & DN CALL- How nice to see you in person ! You are a nice looking couple ! Isn't freedom great ? Wonderful to not be in fear anymore . My wife and I have really enjoyed you and your husbands experiences of exiting the cult. Hang in there, keep your chin up - it gets easier with time . We are glad you got out and are contributing to the board here ! Good for you ! Peace out , Mr. Flipper

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

just popping in to say hi!!

shell

• flipper
    flipper

CRAZYBLONDEB- Hey Shell- How are you ? My wife and I have been thinking about you lately. We'll have to talk sometime soon . Hope things are well for you. We've been busy as ever ! Tryin' to make money and stay ahead of the wolves ! If you know what I mean ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Dagney
    Dagney

I think that's how many martinis I had with Barb and Frank the other day...lol. Beautiful pic you guys...beautiful inside and out.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

This is what I look like.

Priest73----You don't have a Picture on facebook.

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Flipper you and Mrs Flipper just look so right together.

Hopscotch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit