Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• Iamallcool
  • gorgia2
    gorgia2

Nice to meet you all.

Me & my favourtie mug. Hope we do better than last weekend.

gorgia

• Suraj Khan
    Suraj Khan

Very nice Gorgia! And earning a draw with Man U has to be a good day's work, yes?*

___

*Being American, albeit of Scots and German ancestry, I can't even pretend to know anything of real football. America's contribution to soccer, as we'd call it, is confined to exporting quality athletic cups for the gentlemen and the occasional blimp. An American keeper may or may not have played for Cheltenham Town in the last overlapping generation.

• Suraj Khan
    Suraj Khan

JT: "Nah...it's gotta be Vin Diesel."

Pfhthbhthbhth. Hardly...

But I do have more piccies. Let's see...

This is me after I got pasted in a pickup soccer game against some Mexican guys. I was playing keeper, although a block of Swiss cheese might have done better. (Jeff Foxworthy voice) "If the first thing that comes to your mind is 1 Timothy 4:8....you may be a Jehovah's Witness."

Yes, I had hair once. On the right is my older daughter, who is excited to be going to college next year.

Both of my daughters. My little one is heading to high school next year.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Beautiful girls. They grow up too fast, don't they?

Zac, loved the before and after. I think you look much better without the suit and the JW regulation haircut. The little girl is beautiful either way.

• clarity
    clarity

Beautiful children Suraj! You must be very proud of them.

• clarity
    clarity

Georgia ...great 'eyes' shot! Luv these pics!

Sam ...glad your nice pic landed here, seems like

just yesterday you were on the newbie list!

• KateWild
    KateWild

seems like

just yesterday you were on the newbie list!-Clarity

Yes, well I am a rip of the band aid kinda gal, there is no way I could have stayed in and kept up with the charade. I am free from WTBTS, and here to help any who need it. Especially with JC meetings.

Sam xx

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Terry kind of reminds me of Ken Jenkins.

Ken Jenkins

• flipper
    flipper

Really cool pictures folks ! Thanks for posting them ! Anybody else like to post their pictures ? Would love to see ya ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit