Where is everyone?

by John Doe 51 Replies latest jw friends

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I just got back from flying a giant kite that you have to wear a harness - fun!

Walked the dog and having a beer. It's still light out here in the Arctic Circle.....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I am drowsily awaiting the arrival of my daughter Carrie-Anne, from Rhode Island. They left yesterday evening and will be here hopefully by three. I'm having a tough time keeping my eyes open. My facebook Farmville cow is mooing and my chicken is cackling. I just want to sleep and sleep and then sleep some more.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Just back from a pleasant afternoon at the 'temple gates'.

Beautiful clear sky this evening, frost for sure. Dunno about this Global Warming shit. Haven't seen so many frosts in one winter for ages.

Fire is lit. It's time to do dinner.

Cheers

Chris

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Watched Masterpiece Mystery (it was a good one), then a theme cake challenge on Food Network (my kids love that channel and the theme was "Ice Age"). The kids are now watching "Iron Chef" and hubby took a break from the Mac so I'm here for now til he gets back. Might finish up watching "Angels and Demons".

• beksbks
    beksbks

hey all, anyone still up?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm still here...listening to hubby talk to his crazy mother on speaker

• John Doe
    John Doe

Yup. Can't sleep. About to go lay down and try again.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Tis only 7:30pm here in NZ Beks.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Mrs. Jones! Is Angels and Demons out on video? I want to see that! I liked that book better than Da Vinci.

Sigh. I am mightily toasted. Must to bed. Goodnight

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hubby downloaded it from some site. It's looking pretty good though quite a bit has been changed from the book of course.

Nite nite Beks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit