• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Gardening.

It's sunny here for a change

• Robdar
    Robdar

How bout polecats?

Dayum! You are from the south. LOL

BTW, I finally saw your picture and you look just the way I thought you would.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    you look just the way I thought you would.

That bad, huh?

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'll check on you sad sacks later

Yeah, I'll bet you're grinning like a jackass eating briars through a barbed wire fence, huh.

• Robdar
    Robdar

That bad, huh?

~grin~

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I didn't know jackasses could grin?

I am watching America's Funniest Home Videos right now.. Looks like a rerun....

• flipper
    flipper

I'm here ! Just got off the phone with a freaky former friend JW elder haven't talked to in 13 years ! 2 hour conversation ! I honed up my skills on him by being evasive ! It was good mental exercise for me , almost like a sport , you know !? He was a great friend- my god he's more mind controlled than I remember him from 13 years ago. He moved from California in 2006 out to Purple Sofas turf in Arkansas ! Good luck with this one. Still gonna keep in touch and anti-witness to him without him knowing it though ! Gotta go, wife says it's dinner time ! Peace my friends, Out, Mr. Flipper

• John Doe
    John Doe
    ~grin~

Now it's your turn!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Now it's your turn!

I have posted my picture quite a few times on this board. I will not post again. At least not until I get the software, etc. downloaded into my new computer. If you just have to know what I look like, shoot me your email and I'll send you a pic.

• flipper
    flipper

JOHN- Yeah, well I've got to get my thoughts together on this thread . This conversation was kick-a$$ weird, but bizarrely macabre and facsinating all in the same breath. The guy was one of my closest friends- and he was shocked to hear I stopped going to meetings 6 years ago. It's like the air got blown out of his tires. But I'll post a thread on it in the morning as there is too much to put here. You guys will get a kick out of this one. Stay tuned. Peace, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit