Where is everyone?

by John Doe 51 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Reading 'Salem's Lot.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I read that book: He's just not that into you if he's not dating you, having sex with you, calling you, dating someone else, never complements you on anything, forgets your name...

• Robdar
    Robdar

Reading 'Salem's Lot.

I read that years ago. Pretty scary. Learned alot about vampires, though.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I've got Salem's Lot on audio books, and am a little over halfway through. That reminds me--I need to finish it.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I am currently listening to "A Brief History of the Dead" by Kevin Brockmeier. So far, it is a very, very good book.

• flipper
    flipper

John, interesting. Is it a more fanatic Bible belt area there ? My friend seems more fanatical than he was 13 years ago ? Or maybe he's more isolated there ? Is there much of a population ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• megs
    megs

Just got home, was driving around Calgary doing mundane errands.... May continue reading the gerbil farmer's daughter in a bit...

• John Doe
    John Doe

Van Buren is pretty much the same as Fort Smith, as they're both directly connected. It's not rural for Arkansas. However, this is Bible country and the vast majority of people are very religious. I can't really compare Arkansas to anywhere else though, because Arkansas is the only state I've ever lived in.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I'm here I'm having a glass of red wine and jumping back and forth in browers to jwn and jws....

Cheers!

h4o

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I'm watching "He's Just Not That Into You" on DVD.......Sacolton.....

So how is it...Oprah had a review on the book if its the same one, I thought of a lot of girls that could have used it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit