"Men of JWN: The 2010 Calendar"! Anyone in??

by Kudra 130 Replies latest jw friends

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Fine, I guess since all the cool kids are doing it, I'll post my picture too.

(Yeah, I was lazy and took the picture in front of a mirror. You wanna fight about it? )

- Lime

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Congrats HOL!

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I guess you will have to reserve July August and part of Septmeber if you want my picture in it. Though I still have my paramedic uniform (sorry not Fire, Rebel) that covers a multitude of ummm excess.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Ok, so here's what I'm thinking for my big spread in May:

I've always had a thing for blue chicks.

- Lime

• BloominMarvellous
    BloominMarvellous

I would love to be in the calendar would I be too young though?

Bloomin x

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Sorry, ignore my last post... 31 minutes after posting it, I thought better of the idea. While humorous, the idea of potentially damning myself to an agonizing death at smurfageddon scares the shit out of me.

- Lime

• sacolton
    sacolton

Are those bananas in your hand ... or are you just happy to see me?

• Heaven
    Heaven

OMG! GREEN bananas?!?!! What are you thinking man?! Never, ever buy the green ones... you'll never eat them because Armageddon will be here before they ripen! ()

• thomas15
    thomas15

rebel8 posted: Firemen are strongly encouraged to apply.

I think I can get you to change your mind...

Thomas15 Volunteer Firefighter

Another view (I'm the guy on the right Dist 4)

Rescue dude on the Lehigh River

Thomas15 Fire Company Chaplain (blue shirt on the right) accepts check from Keith McCall, speaker of the PA house of represenatives.

• rebel8
    rebel8

New Light: Firemen must wear no shirts. Thank you for your attention to this new arrangement, brothers.

I hope at least one of you does a sexy jw spoof of some kind. Perhaps using your Aid book to cover your privates! That would be hilarious!

Or Finally Free could submit a candid of him lining his bird's cage with Witchtowers!

I would love to be in the calendar would I be too young though?

If I'm publishing it, then you need to be 18 years old, the age of adulthood is in your country, or whichever is greater.

Also all pics need to be your own--they have to be of you only, and you must have full permission/ownership of them.

I don't wanna get sued over a silly calendar!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit