"Men of JWN: The 2010 Calendar"! Anyone in??

by Kudra 130 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Uh-oh. "Cute" is female code for "just friend".

No, not really. Cute is great.

• Kudra
    Kudra

hah! you guys are great- I love the ideas- we have some about dates- 1975 etc, the drunk at BethSarim is a good one too.

Rebel8- Apostestes is hilarious.

Well- the more ideas we have the better our final choices will be!!

MEN: more pics!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Cameroon, while still a dub, and a missionary dub at that.... Mmmm, bananas

This is me lecturing an amazed Cameroonian JW audience. Notice that my lips are moving... never a good thing to see from a JW elder.

Close to two years ago, I was hit by a car as I was walking across the street downtown. I flipped two times in the air and landed right on my ass. I could have died. Instead, I thought I would take this ugly self photograph....

This is what I look like today without the Conway Twitty hair of my JW days....

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Kin eh ATJ! Good pics!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Alltime, you look like David Carridine in your last picture. You have great eyes and a great smile.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

damn Jeff, I concede. Yours are bigger.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    damn Jeff, I concede. Yours are bigger.

Well, like King David, I got my special "scalps" one at a time....

Actually, it was the paid guard who got those things, do I look like I could cut my own plantains? LOL!

The rest of you are sweet to notice my eyes after I got hit by a car. I have another one, but I look like the bride of Frankenstein. 2nd time in 2 years my face got fu*cked up.

Edited to correct my spelling on plaintains, as White Dove noted... As a former JW, I can't spell. It's that simple, although I type very well... lol...

• vikesgirl101
    vikesgirl101

Jeff, you look even better today then from a few years back. Not many people can say that. You age well. Lucky bastard!!

• Kudra
    Kudra

The banana shot is a classic.

We could do like "main" shots for the month and then one or two small (related?) side pictures?

I have seen this done on some calendars.

For example a large main picture of a Sequoia with a blurb and then a smaller shot of some lupines (or whatever) down at the lower right ..."this is common undergrowth of the mighty sequoia..."

get the drift??

• White Dove
    White Dove

Aren't those plantaines?

Edit: Never mind:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit