"Men of JWN: The 2010 Calendar"! Anyone in??

by Kudra 130 Replies latest jw friends

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

ATJeff- http://brocode.com/page/1/ The Bro Code is put forth in the show 'How I met your mother', one of the greatest sitcoms in the universe, IMO. It is put forth by the character Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris)

One of my favorite articles of the Code: Article #89- "Mom of a Bro is always off limits, but a Stepmom is fair game if she initiates it or is wearing at least one piece of leopard print."

Even better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P_BEW8dOvY

This is a playlist, so make sure you go to youtube and listen to all 11 parts! ;)

Tuesday: Awesome Pics! You're transformation is probably even more shocking than mine! Love it!!!

Twitch: Close, but no cigar, that line you quoted is said by Roddy Piper in the Movie 'They Live', directed by John Carpenter

Sorry, I'm a movie geek, can't help it...

• Twitch
    Twitch

I stand corrected. That was a good flick too btw

Bruce Campbell is the man tho,...

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Bruce Campbell is the man tho,...

There's no doubt about that, bro

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I LOVE They Live. The line you quoted here is my sig on JWS. That was actually an ad-lib on set Piper came up with which stayed in the movie. It's probably the most memorable line in the movie too.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

I love that line and have used it repeatedly throught my adult life. I need to watch that movie again... yay for Netflix!

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Mastodon, I think we need a "David Caruso removing his sunglasses" pose from you.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Mastodon, I think we need a "David Caruso removing his sunglasses" pose from you.

Oh dear god.... That drives me nuts (Arrrrhg)

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

LOL, I still got it!. We need to get together!

• beksbks
  • Mastodon
    Mastodon

)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit