TED JARACZ' stroke, latest from Bethel heavy.

by yesidid 77 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomreigns
    freedomreigns

@leavingwt malenfant actually started partaking 2 or 3 years ago...

• freedomreigns
    freedomreigns

Actually Malenfant started partaking 2 or 3 years ago...

• sir82
    sir82
    Actually Malenfant started partaking 2 or 3 years ago...

There's something I've always wondered....

Suppose the GB has their eye on someone at Bethel who seems really capable (translation: a real "company man"), thinking he might make a good GB member. But the problem is he is of the "other sheep", i.e. does not partake of the emblems.

Do you suppose some members of the GB invite this oh so capable brother to a private meeting and hint broadly that "you know, some brothers feel that they have become anointed even at this late date. If you [wink wink] were to begin partaking [nudge nudge] of the emblems at the next memorial, why, we would be extremely delighted. It may even open up [say no more] new doors of service to you."

What do you think? Plausible?

• yknot
    yknot

So we have Malenfant and Bowen as potential front runners....

But what about the other 1 or 2 (should someone die or 'stepdown') GB needed to round out the apostle's 12?

Anyone see a Latino GB in the works?

• undercover
    undercover
    Suppose the GB has their eye on someone at Bethel who seems really capable (translation: a real "company man"), thinking he might make a good GB member. But the problem is he is of the "other sheep", i.e. does not partake of the emblems.
    Do you suppose some members of the GB invite this oh so capable brother to a private meeting and hint broadly that "you know, some brothers feel that they have become anointed even at this late date. If you [wink wink] were to begin partaking [nudge nudge] of the emblems at the next memorial, why, we would be extremely delighted. It may even open up [say no more] new doors of service to you."

Highly probable I would say...and likely to happen with more frequency as the old geezers kick off. How convenient to open the doors back up to heaven that had been closed since 1935. Now they'll always have a fine pool of anointed to choose from to fill the club roster.

• gubberningbody
  • cameo-d
    cameo-d

Melita: HE IS ONE OF THE GREATEST MINDS ON THIS PLANET, MAYBE OTHERS TOO!

Is he planet hopping these days? Will he be going on tour with the demon angel aliens?

What's so great about his mind? What has he ever invented? He is just a lackey figurehead.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

GB, that was hella funny!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm guessing that even if he passes, it will be another version of "Weekend at Bernie's".

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Ther is agreat glee in this thread.

Are we actually talking about a HUMAN BEING??

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit