TED JARACZ' stroke, latest from Bethel heavy.

by yesidid 77 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

heh heh...I had to make sure I got my point across...

...and grace is not one of my strong suits

• yknot
    yknot

I thought ""Melita"" posted Ted had recovered with minimal damage........

• Gregor
    Gregor

The word "wish" (or hope) is based in superstition. Whether I wish you ill or wish you well is as immaterial to your immediate future as whether a black cat crosses your path or not. Wishing is a tenacious little brain parasite that comes from the human weakness for the three fairytails, "spirituality","superstition" and "supernatural".

I don't care what happens to Jaracz. I am not into "wishing" except when I slip into the occasional "wish we could be there" when turning down an invitation to a party.

It seems from medical reports that he at least can't contribute to the cult anymore. I'm sure he will be replaced by a clone.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    There is a great glee in this thread.
    Are we actually talking about a HUMAN BEING?

There are some people who live and breathe here on our home planet...who cause, thru their actions (no matter sincerity), much, much suffering and death. Rapists, pedophiles, murderers fit that description, right? So, especially, do some political, religious and criminal gang leaders.

When we hear about the likes of Jim Jones, Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Charles Manson, Kim Jong Ill and many, many others dying, dead...do we, should we, feel sadness? Or, fret about their humanity slipping away? I am not for torturing -- even the worst of humans -- to punish them, because it lowers me to their level.

BUT...in OUR little world of JWism -- people like Russell, Rutherford and Jaracz collectively have destroyed the peace, families and lives of millions of people. I say "good riddance" and will shed no tears, shall not feel sorry for them, even if they have an excruciating death. My JW mom followed the words of this 'Admiral of the Good Ship Watchtower' -- to her death -- believing his interpretations over the blood issue. Which, of course, changed shortly -- New Light Late LightPoor Light...hemoglobin was then allowed. She could have lived.

Being a JW has ruined most of my life, I lost my mom, family, marriage and almost a newborn whom we refused a blood transfusion.

I welcome Ted Jaracz' impending death. Can anyone really, justly wag their accusing fingers at me ?

Death to ALL tyrants !

Rabbit !

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Why feel sorry for him? Isn't he soon going to be a king in heaven, high-fiving russel, ruth, knorr, hans and franz etc... He's so close, just one more little stroke.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

All of em want to go to heaven but none of em want to die.

LD

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

When I think of justice, I picture Jaracz standing and hearing thousands of people calling out his names.

His victims.

All the bloodguilt and anguish he caused could come to engulf him so that he would feel his victims suffering.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Death does not amuse me. This human being will pass away and he will have his entourage lament him.

Change does amuse me. Like what the GB will be like next year

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit