TED JARACZ' stroke, latest from Bethel heavy.

by yesidid 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Now he can't vote at Governing Body meetings......"Those in favour of banning oral sex raise your hand".......

• freedomreigns
    freedomreigns

William Malenfant (i prob got the spelling wrong) will be one of the new members, Im sure of it....

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

How bout that one guy with the bow tie?

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Bowen has been out of Gilead, along with Liverants, since 07. But just before that he had begun to partake of the emblems. So, my theory is, that they sent him to the field to get some experience, since he had never pioneered before, and eventually they will call him in to be the next Freddy with his supposed knowledge of greek and hebrew

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

So if only his mind and speech work they'll have to wheel him into the GB meetings on a furniture dolly much like they did with Anthony Hopkins in the movie "Silence of the Lambs"

That's a creepy minds eye visual.

LD

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman
    Ah, I see. I thought you may be suggesting that it may throw a spanner in the works for the potential appointment of two new GB members that has been rumoured.

For the benefit of any North Americans: spanner = wrench

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

You folks think the minds fo any Governing Body member works, with or without a stroke?

• Mary
    Mary
    however his mind and speech remain unaffected.

In other words: he's still as useless as tits on a boar.....

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    William Malenfant (i prob got the spelling wrong) will be one of the new members, Im sure of it....

Malenfant is not of the anointed. This is a requirement to be a GB member. (He's a fine human being, by the way.)

Of course, he could always get that special feeling and start partaking, I suppose.

• defective light
    defective light

I would bet on Reniaa takin' ol teds place, But wait.....No women allowed!

Ooooops my bad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit