What really matters to the elders- Podcast 9 Judicial Hearing

by Hobo Ken 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

> Scotsman

To some , going along to their phoney religious court is a waste of time when you know they don't really care about your rights or things being done in an orderly fair manner.

I knew if I didn't go along they would have had a few nights off and a bit less hassle and would have been promptly DF'd. I didn't want them to think I was in any way fearful of their pathetic Committee.

Remember how in the story of David v Goliath he felled him with a small stone? I'm hopefull that at least some of the guys in that JC will have got one between the eyes , which may come back to their minds in the future.

Remember also how in the story David takes the Sword from Goliath and cuts his head off? The fact I recorded what they said and did and used it against them by putting it on the net for all to hear is a powerful weapon which they provided me with.

Anyone who is fair cannot fail to be appalled at what these men did ,all sanctioned by the GB.

Matt.

• White Dove
    White Dove

In the States, you can legally tape a phone call as long as one party on the phone knows about it. I imagine that this is true with video.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Seriously looking forward to hearing podcast 10

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

Hoping to get podcast 10 up during this coming week.

Matt

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

The Society expect themselves to be treated ethically, they just don't offer it to their membership.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

HYPOCRITES Nothing more, nothing less......

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

again I enjoyed the whole series of HOBO KENS TAPES a must listen for any jw about to be axed by the elders

• etna
    etna

Thanks again for all your input to everything and can you please let me know when you are going to put the appeal in here. I'm desperately waiting to hear it.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Etna Hopefully it will be up this week sometime.........that's the plan

• etna
    etna

Hi Matt, just wondering when the appeal will be on here. Really looking forward to it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit