Raising Children In The JW Cult Is Child Abuse

by George Yurich 46 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• BizzyBee
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ATJ..

I don`t think my observations are more important than yours..You have been a great asset to this board..

I just wanted you to be aware,that not every JW Kid had a Great life..Most I know were misserable..

JW Kids like you and Mulan had it better..Thats also a fact that can`t be dismissed..

......................OUTLAW

• loosie
    loosie
    someone who has lost his sense of reality

Reniaa, I guess you would be an expert on losing your sense of reality. Your eyes are wide shut.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

George Yurich - here? The rabid (or should I say, "insane and psychotic" to use his favorite phrase?) Catholic* who posts inflammatory messages on CARM and promptly gets slapped by the mods?

Hi George. Still consigning everyone to hell?

*no offense meant to Catholics in general

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Nothing like losing all credibility on your very first post. Toning down your criticism might actually convince people that you are capable of discussing issues rationally and objectively. Just something to think about.

• happpyexjw
    happpyexjw

Anybody who is a JW is insane and psychotic and incapable of logical and analytical thinking.

What? Back up a bit here. I doubt most of the posters here fit this description - not even close. It is OK to be in pain and be angry, but making such blanket statements is way out of line. This is the same kind of extreme statement most of us found so offensive when the WTS made them.

• oompa
    oompa

funny first post......but seriously.........JW's are not NEARLY the most dangerous org. on earth........islamic extremists are far more oppressive and judgemental.....they cut of body parts, heads, and stone women and children.....kill their own daughters for marrying/dating outside their faith....i bet there are other orgs. you can think of that are worse..........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit