Raising Children In The JW Cult Is Child Abuse

by George Yurich 46 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• George Yurich
    George Yurich

Raising children in the JW Cult is child abuse because the JW Cult is the most dangerous organization on earth. The JW Cult is totally Satanic. Anybody who is a JW is insane and psychotic and incapable of logical and analytical thinking.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Welcome to the Board, George.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Hello there George. Welcome!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Troll, troll, troll your boat. . .

• horrible life
    horrible life

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/178889/1/Nancy-Grace-on-now-on-CNN

Damn-it George!!! That is exactly what I have been trying to say, but you said it in fewer words than I did. We need to tell Nancy Grace this, so she can pass the word on to millions of people, and maybe a judge or two.

Welcome. Great first post. Do you have a story to share about this?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Welcome, George! Yes, I agree with you. And what about all the beatings kids get for moving around in their seats and daring to tell mommy that they want to celebrate the holidays even if JH doesn't want them to?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Satan is just a metaphore for the negative in all of us. I don't believe in the Bible's version of Satan. And who was it that put penises on everyone in heaven?

• flipper
    flipper

GEORGE- Welcome to the board ! Short, succinct, and to the point ! I like it. And totally agree with every word you wrote. Look forward to more thoughts from you

• White Dove
    White Dove

Is this guy a troll? He seems too honest and bold for a first post.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Welcome. I cannot agree that the WBTS is "the most dangerous organization in the world". Straight off I would say Scientology is way worse. Having said that, I have wondered the same: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/experiences/169918/1/Is-it-possible-for-a-child-to-be-exposed-to-JWism-and-not-be-damaged-by-it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit