Have any of you had the experience of listening to a Witness' sad story, and not being able to tell them, ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE IN A CULT!?

by BonaFide 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

highdose, I think you mean Rennia? She's just conflicted. She claims to be a JW although apparently she is not an active one and doesn't attend meetings. She believes 100% that the Governing body are God's representatives on earth and yet disobeys them by participating here.

She's a fox that likes to run with the hounds.

• highdose
    highdose

thanks micky, but i'm still confused... that just dosn't make sense. either your in or your out arn't you? i have swine flu right now so my confusion levels are high.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

one can also be on their way back in after a long time away, but still studying hit-and-miss due to the family circumstances that some mock. There's no ill will meant. And she has can open up in ways that I can't, although I can open up in other ways that she can't. Pobody's nerfect

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life
    You will not be able to serve two masters forever, you own hatred will spill from you eventually

I 100% agree with Reniaa on this one. The vast majority of the time I don't even read her posts but since this one was short I read it. I don't see that what she has said is the slightest bit mean. It's the truth. I also don't think she was hijacking the thread in this case. She posted directly on what Bonafide was talking about.

Why can't you tell them that they are in a cult?

If you "planted seeds", what did you say and what was the response? I really want to know.

It sounds like the whole group you were with are depressed and tired of the whole lifestyle that they are living. So what are they going to do about it? Are they going to make any changes in their lives? What are they doing to help themselves?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    thanks micky, but i'm still confused... that just dosn't make sense. either your in or your out arn't you?

There are those of us who are mentally out but physically in; then there are those who are physically out (often disfellowshipped) but mentally in.

Reniaa is in a class all of her own.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

spike....you are too brainwashed for anything to grow in you.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Actually, some are physically out but mentally in, and have a hit-miss Bible study, which is a class all their own.

The rolling stone doesn't gather moss, I agree.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

agreed...some out physically out/mentally in...others are mentally out/physically in

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

the battle of the last words continues

• isaacaustin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit