What Works Best on Exposing JW's? All of the above....

by AllTimeJeff 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• reniaa
    reniaa

Hi password

I was asking a viewpoint question, not a personal one about his life which is what I mean when I refuse to answer with details people want about my kids and family and Jw status etc.

Whether people deny it or not these sites do promote hatred and mocking of witnesses or pro-witnesses and what is our crime? Only that we believe what you do not anymore, so why does this make us worthy of mockery and hate?

Jeff brought up an interesting point of discussion

Reniaa

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

"Whether people deny it or not these sites do promote hatred and mocking of witnesses or pro-witnesses and what is our crime? Only that we believe what you do not anymore, so why does this make us worthy of mockery and hate?"

Again with the two extremes; it's either support and promote the Watch Tower Society or mock and hate?

When you ask "what is our crime" does that mean you're now known as a JW again? I only ask because previously you'd stated that you were only thinking about going back? Or do you mean you're classing yourself as pro-witness, meaning that you don't go to the meetings but you believe what the Governing Body teaches?

Sorry, personal questions.

I don't think there's any crime being committed. However, as has been pointed out to you many times before, you're on a forum which is predominantly exJW. That means you're among people who have chosen to leave off following the Governing Body. Quite often taking such a course results in enormous emotional pain, usually through realising that the Governing Body are false prophets and that you've devoted your life to a high control, false religious group. People who are experiencing such pain, oftentime coupled with being shunned by their closest loved ones (at the behest of the Governing Body), don't take too kindly when someone vociferously defends the Governing Body. Quite often this is expressed in mockery and hate. But I believe that's completely understandable.

Btw, you're up really early. Was the little one not sleeping too well?

Personal question.

• flipper
    flipper

One thing is showing that holy spirit has nothing to do with who remains DFed or not. Infiltration's a witch. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Witchcraft is another topic entirely, I suggest. The scriptures (as pointed out at Hebrews 4:12 and 2 Timothy 3:16-17, etc.) are great for exposing motives, regardless of whether one is labeled JW or DF'd or anything else. A holy disposition is very good as a "sniffer dog" to determine whether the goods are "suspicious", or benign.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Witchcraft is another topic entirely, I suggest. The scriptures (as pointed out at Hebrews 4:12 and 2 Timothy 3:16-17, etc.) are great for exposing motives, regardless of whether one is labeled JW or DF'd or anything else. A holy disposition is very good as a "sniffer dog" to determine whether the goods are "suspicious", or benign.

So what happens when you "sniff" out the WTS teaching that Jesus is the mediator only for the 144,000? (Sorry, this is off topic.)

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

That, passwordprotected, is in case of the New Covenant, of which the great crowd of other sheep also benefit. As Narkissos (Post 9457) has just aptly shown on the relevant Topic [http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/178760/7/How-many-of-you-knew-about-theJesus-is-not-your-Mediator-teaching-when-you-were-JWs] that Jesus is the mediator for both the little flock and the great crowd with respect to prayer. Here I am exemplifying how best to expose that JWs know things better than what is otherwise portrayed. They worship according to accurate spirit and truth. At least the real ones do. Thanks for this opportunity to expose some of JWs' strong points.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Jehovahs witnesses are very anti-life in their polemic and thats why I don't like their message

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough

I beat them at their own game and spent three years, off and on, putting together a web site, a very long and detailed web site exposing them.

http://www.144000.110mb.com/

Not for the lazy. Packed with proof. Have an answer for each of their answers. They are wrong about everything for the most part so it's not too difficult to prove them wrong. The hard part is getting them to listen.

JD II

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

That, passwordprotected, is in case of the New Covenant, of which the great crowd of other sheep also benefit. As Narkissos (Post 9457) has just aptly shown on the relevant Topic [http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/178760/7/How-many-of-you-knew-about-theJesus-is-not-your-Mediator-teaching-when-you-were-JWs] that Jesus is the mediator for both the little flock and the great crowd with respect to prayer. Here I am exemplifying how best to expose that JWs know things better than what is otherwise portrayed. They worship according to accurate spirit and truth. At least the real ones do. Thanks for this opportunity to expose some of JWs' strong points.

So what you're saying is that if a sincere person read 1 Timothy 2 and came to the conclusion that Jesus is the mediator and ransom for all men, he'd actually be wrong and would in fact have to believe the teachings of the Governing Body (or Narkissos??) in order to be in in truth? Paul said that the testimony of Christ as mediator and ransom was why he was appointed an apostle, so obviously it was a big deal to him.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

How come Reniaa and Spike both post at the same time and then go into silence at the same time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit