Everybody say hi to my husband...

by cognac 89 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

Because we have a stinken spy on our hands!

Oh, and he wants to let everyone know that he is unbreakable in the truth. As a matter of fact, he’s going out in service both Saturday and Sunday. Well, well, well… I could just bang my head against the friggen wall…

So, everyone say hi to my stinken, bratty hubby who likes to spy on me! Have fun in service sweetie, I will be sleeping in!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hi, Spy!!!

You have an awesome wifey!

LOL.

Sylvia

• Twitch
    Twitch

hi to my husband

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Hello my friend. Nice to meet you. If ever you want to talk (about anything at all) please feel free...we can talk via private message on this site or via email. I wish you nothing but the best.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Hello to Cognac's husband.

Did you manage to make any progress in the field today? Did you get anyone to see the need to throw their brain away and accept everything or else become bird food in the destruction? More importantly, did you place any magazines/literature and remember to ask for donations for it, and did you enjoy the conversation with the friends at the coffee shop?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Hi cognac's husband. Knock 'em dead tomorrow!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Enjoy selling magazines!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Enjoy selling magazines!

You mean placing bible-based literature to help sheeplike ones come to a greater understanding of Jehovah and his purposes.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Well well well, hello there Cognac's hubby. Just a little hint: if someone says they are busy, it's doesn't mean they want you to call back later, or they would have asked you to call back later. If they say they are not interested, know that they aren't interested in ANY of it not just part of it.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Hi Husband!

Are there any Tim Hortons in your area? If so, please have a coffee and donut for me.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit