THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT?!!!!

by Hikaru 67 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am sorry. There is no statement that will fulfill a prophecy, unless you believe that the statement was prophetic.
    Even assuming that the Bible statement was meant as WTS explains it, wasn't the International Year of Peace a much
    bigger deal? When was that? Over 20 years ago, I believe.

Many coincidents will happen, some things will seem to be described in the Bible. Several events happened that took
    70 years or 1250 days or whatever you want to dig out of the Bible. Preachers were screaming all this stuff at the turn
    of the millenium over a thousand years ago. Reestablishing Israel as a nation in the 20th century seemed to fulfill all
    kinds of varied "prophecies." I would think that the war in Iraq fulfills them, too.

It's just nothing. When Jesus comes down on the white horse, let us know.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Hikaru, may you have peace and security.

villabolo

• zarco
    zarco

Hikaru,

Yes. This is the cry of peace and security. It is important that you sell your belongings, stop making payments on all debt and move to where the need it greater. It might be a good idea to throw your money in the streets as well, because it is worthless.

Let us know how it goes for you.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Poor thing, she needs some peace....doesn't she?

• NINfan05
    NINfan05

make sure u go to the meeting sunday...maybe that will make you feel better

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

If it bears any resemblence to anything the JWs teach it must be wrong. The JWs have never been right about anything.

I'm still waiting for Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to be resurrected so they can move into Beth-Sarim.

W

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Is this meant to be satirical?

• watson
    watson

The poster has a history of this concern.

• asilentone
    asilentone

ks, don't think so, I think she has a very serious anxiety problem.

• NINfan05
    NINfan05

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/168051/1/OMG-OMG-OMG same BS 8 months ago...get a life and quit asking for attention.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit