MJ's kids spotted entering a KH

by tsar_robles 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• tsar_robles
    tsar_robles

Jacko's Kids: Let Us Pray

Posted Jul 15th 2009 2:40AM by TMZ Staff

A week after speaking at her father's memorial, Paris Jackson (left) with older brother Michael Jr. (right) were spotted entering a Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall on Tuesday.

• mouthy
  • Robdar
    Robdar

Doesn't bother me at all.

• steve2
    steve2

In a world crammed full of significantly dangerous things, entering a KH is waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down the list. Maybe ranked slightly above toads in terms of dangerousness but not as bad as shoplifters.

Keep in mind a comforting statistical fact: The back door leading out of the kingdom hall is usually ten times wider than the front door, especilly among the young. Time, boredom and longing for excitement work wonders on active young minds.

In the meantime, MJ's kids might find it kind of consoling to be in a place that promises a better paradise than theone their troubled father tried to provide.

• lancelink
    lancelink

She is wearing PANTS TO THE MEETING<

(Oh the horror)!

• Dagney
    Dagney

The party is over.

• flipper
    flipper

As Steve Hassan mentions in his book " Releasing the Bonds " this is a time in those young children's lives when they are MOST VULNERABLE to be taken in by a mind control cult. And naturally , Grandmother Jackson is right there to accomodate. I think it would have been better for their natural mother or even Dianna Ross to take these kids. Now Jackson's children will be manipulated to believe in false hopes which will never happen. Seeing their dad again in an alleged paradise . Yeah, that sounds healthy to me. How about teaching them to love the rest of the Jackson family ( Michael's siblings ) and including the bulk of non-witness Jackson's in the healthy world view of raising the children ? I fear for these children's future- or lack thereof

• MrsPeaches
    MrsPeaches

oh those poor innocent children... this is horrible news.

• glenster
    glenster

The focus should be on a warning about the JWs leaders' misuse of research
    material, to make it seem supportive when it isn't, and mischaracterization of
    the other side of the case, when making their case for their exclusiveness--that
    the best evidence and reasoning supports their 12 or so special rules and show
    that they're the only valid spokepeople of a literal 144,000.

They apply their relatively harsh disfellowshipping rules to persistant
    critics of the methods they use to affect those stances (not just to persistant
    extreme unethical behavior), which partly and importantly is meant to keep
    critics who are on to their methods from getting the info through to the rest of
    the flock. This can cause the harm of dividing loved ones and friends
    unneccesarily. The love between them can create the sort of peer pressure the
    leaders intend--to avoid people or articles critical of the JWs leaders to avoid
    the chance of being separated from friends and family.

Followers have died in hospitals ("thousands died putting God's word first")
    following the JWs leaders rules on the medical use of blood and major blood
    fractions, and in Germany and Malawi, etc., following the JWs leaders' expanded
    rules about worldliness and politics, too, so it's not harmless.

It's like seeing kids taken to learn the wilder 9 11 conspiracy theories,
    holocaust denial, why Uri Geller has a real psychic powers, or that Peter Popoff
    really got messages from Jesus to heal people and tell them to throw away life-
    sustaining medications. All I can think of is that someone might recommend to
    them that checking out the other side of the case would give them a much better
    idea of how to decide about it.
    http://www.freewebs.com/glenster1/gtjbrooklynindex.htm

• horrible life
    horrible life

I was afraid of this. It makes me nauseous.

Now Jackson's children will be manipulated to believe in false hopes which will never happen. Seeing their dad again in an alleged paradise .

Flipper, do you really think that they will tell the kids this, about their dad? I put money the JW's are whispering that he died not is Jah's graces, and converted to Islam. Daddy is dead, never to be seen again. It would be funny, if it weren't so sad.

I wish that most anybody else would raise these babes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit