MJ's kids spotted entering a KH

by tsar_robles 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• watson
    watson

In the long run, this might help the financial picture for the WTS.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Well, the witlesses got what they wanted out of Michael Jackson. The children are now going to become unbaptized publishers (the grandmother will see to that), and then baptized witlesses (good thing they are past age 6, or they would push them to get baptized at that age). There goes any fun like holidays, vacations aside the Grand Boasting Session, and being allowed to play on Saturday morning instead of going out in field circus. And yes, I bet the pants will disappear in favor of a dress within a few short months.

No wonder they want to live with Janet, who is not a witless (or any other relative that is not a witless). Now that they know what being a witless is like, it's no wonder they don't want to become one. Yet the witlesses are going to keep pushing to hold onto the children--whether they like it or not, they are on the fast track to becoming Jehovah's Witlesses. Let's hope they all turn into apostates, and spread the inside story of the cancer on the mainstream media or in blockbuster records or movies.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it's such a weird scene. A buddy of mine in our old congregation talks about their visits there. It's just to weird to describe with the entourage and local idiot star struck JW's

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I don't think they are MJ's kids biologically, but I do think that those who have mixed families would be less surprised to see such a caucasion looking child being MJ's. Genetics are funny and I have a sis in law with 3 mixed children, same dad. Two look 'black' and one is blond/blue eyed and simply tans well. So go figure:)

In my own family we are 4 generations from the reservation but that distant gramma could 'pass' and it became a family secret that was only let out in the last 5 years. My great gramma was born and raised on a reservation and no one knew because she 'passed' and made her way in the white world. She was 3/4 native american.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit