• wha happened?
    wha happened?

probably Lindely congregation. MJ's home is in their territory

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hopefully it won't take!

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Well if I had the money THEY GOT, damn I would mind entering a KH, or Mosque, or a Hindi Temple, or a Mormon Church!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well if I had the money

Money doesnt give love!!! Remember even if they have lots,
    they still have to go door to door.I am so sorry for them

• JeffT
    JeffT

When Paris is told she can't wear slacks to the hall and Prince Michael has to get a hair cut because "he looks like a girl," everybody will get a better idea of what goes on in there.

• babygirl75
  • passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

How come they're so caucasian?

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

"Michael always wanted Rebbie to help with the kids if anything ever happened to him, so it's nice to see her involved," Contactmusic quoted a source as saying. The two elder children were spotted praying and reading from songbook called 'Sing Praises to Jehovah' during the religious service in Los Angeles.

Sounds to me like MJ was still a JW at heart.

• steve2
    steve2
    How come they're so caucasian?

I recently read that the children's mother - Debbie Rowe? - is the biological mother but Michael is not the biological father. A caucasian doctor known to the mother donated sperm. However, I realise a lot of unfounded stuff has been written about this man and his children but you're right: The children look most un-African American - even allowing for their mother herself being caucasian.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit