I feel so discouraged

by mouthy 38 Replies latest jw friends

• outbackaussie
    outbackaussie

Mouthy, you are a sweet and gentle heart :) *hugs*

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I heard that the kids wann be raised by Janet, they are with her currently I think, is she a JW ?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Amen to that Issac

Mouthy, you are a sweet and gentle heart :) *hugs*

Not really outback,just concerned about ????

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Don't feel too discouraged Mouthy. MJ's oldest kids are 12 and 11, and any sudden JW indoctrination would probably fail miserably. They've already gone through the 'informative' years in a different environment (although I do appreciate that being recently bereaved they are vulnerable BUT they do have each other).

• mouthy
    mouthy

I hope your right Midwich

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The good news is these spoiled rich kids have a 92% chance of leaving the "truth."

• Gayle
    Gayle

Could it come out in the custody court, that Kathryn will not accept blood transfusions for these kids if ever needed? How would a judge rule to that? The aunt Rebbie would not accept either.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I wouldn't worry about Reniaa either Grace.

She has her own path, and she needs to sort it through like we had to do, and continue to do. Even though she is a JW apologist and has used the term "we witnesses" or the like, it doesn't appear that she is a card carrying member. That takes a whole different kind of loyalty and commitment. Those that actually walk the walk rather than just talking about it are more vulnerable when they find out and accept the truth about the WTBS. If you haven't made that much of a commitment, and choose to pick what you want to believe and support, especially not adhering to the WTBS requirements, then I don't think it will be that dramatic.

Grace

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Dagney .comforting thought

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit