I feel so discouraged

by mouthy 38 Replies latest jw friends

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Well the good news in this Mouthy is that even if the kids get forced to be involved in it, and get baptized and...decide they dont like it...they wont ever be shunned or have to shun...their loved ones.

Their father was all about embracing everybody and their differences so hopefully that part of him will live on.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Granny, I still don't believe anyone has the "true religion", but with a heart like yours..........let me just say, if I touched your eyeball......I'm pretty sure I would get bitch-slapped.

Dinah, the next time I visit my folks in Bama, I want to buy you a beer!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Granny, which "group"?

I had a group first at the Waterloo Inn in Kitchener,then in the Conestoga College

then we moved to Fredrick ST in the lounge where I was living, then to another
    place I cant rememebr?? then to ST Jacobs, I quit after 21 yrs,. But Nancy has started another
    one ( group)in Cambridge....I cant remember all who attended But I have 4 boxes of
    names ....So If you ever attended I would know you. ( I think) but I am truly losing it.
    I have a very hard time accepting the kids attending the WT,THIS TRULY IS ROTTON!

Thanks to you all. Dont know what I would do with out you lot.....Truly!!!!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((Grace)))))))

Sylvia

• rebel8
    rebel8

It isn't any worse than any other orphaned kids in this situation, or kids whose custodial parent is a dub. We feel worse because the drama of it is being played out before our very eyes.

• cognac
    cognac

Due to the fact that them and now the JWs are highly publicized, maybe the media will bring light to how awful this cult is. Maybe they themselves will become apostate and shed light on everything. This could turn out to be a very good thing and I am very hopeful about it. This could help a lot of JWs get out if anything happens especially with all the media coverage... Keep hopeful... They seem to be going against it already in that they want to live with Janet.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I so understand your feelings,,I too am a grandma,,and I my heart is so concerned for these beautiful children and my heart just 'sunk' at seeing the picture of those innocent children at the Hall with those new songbooks. I wonder, how the court coming up will bring up concern regarding the blood issue, since Kathryn would definitely not accept a blood transfusion for these kids,,,,I will hope the court proceedings (coming up next week I think) somehow can 'blast' that issue to the forefront. Any opposing lawyer would see that as a very strong argument. Dear Mouthy, let's be hopeful. I see only Auntie Janet as their best option at this point. Take care.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I am wondering, do you think it is possible for a judge to render a temporary "joint" custody to Kathryn Jackson and Janet, if they could have a compatability. I prefer just Janet, of course, but since clearly Kathryn is in the will and not Janet, maybe a compromise could be met.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am hoping the Judge asks the kids who they would rather be with
    When they are ALONE not with Katherine.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Micheal Jacksons kids are being raise in the WT

That is so sad, It is going to be hard for them.

JWs is going to try to get the money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit