Is Jehovah a true god?

by asilentone 88 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello Sat,

Yes I agree. However, they had to jump through hoops to do it, just have a read of the law, especially for the priests who used to enter the Holy of Holies just once a year.

However, since Jesus came He made the way for all who believe to enter the Holy of Holies boldly Matthew 27:51 Hebrews 4:14-16 John 14:6

In fact, since Jesus returned to the Father we became the temple and have God within us 1 Peter 2:4-6 John 14:16-18

I am working on the miracles John 14:12 Small steps of faith. No dead raised yet but that doesn't stop me asking once in a while. Plenty of others out there who are getting results praying for this

Man is Raised from the Dead!

Raised from the Dead! by Reinhard Bonnke - Part 1 of 6

Raised From The Dead

All the best,

Stephen

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

to PSacramento: Actually, Jehovah condemns the ways honouring the God of Good Luck, and Jehovah also is holy, and doesn't use profanity. Even thisForum has, as one of its Posting Guidelines: To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:3. Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.

In certain trying circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer. ~Mark Twain

At no time is freedom of speech more precious than when a man hits his thumb with a hammer. ~Marshall Lumsden

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Spike,

Sorry of the use of profanity offend you, it was not my intention.

I didn't realise that there were posting guidelines in regards to profanity, most site that have them have filters so that typically isn't an issue so I really didn't think much of it.

Again, I am sorry if I offended you.

On the other hand, it seems that the point of the "parables" were lost on you and for that I am even more sorry.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Proverbs 19:11 (New International Version)

11 A man's wisdom gives him patience;
    it is to his glory to overlook an offense.

All the best,

Stephen

• Satanus
    Satanus

Chalam

'they had to jump through hoops to do it,'

Yabut, according to the bible stories, the miracles got done. That's more than we can say about now, and many people are still jumping through hoops of all kinds, as well as enlisting jesus.

'I am working on the miracles John 14:12 Small steps of faith. No dead raised yet'

Actually, in my christian phase, i was into that kind of thing. However, it was interrupted when i discoveded that the bible is just archaic jewish mythology and stories, w some history. Not the word of god, anyway. I still do believe that, at times, under certain circumstances, w certain kinds of people miracles can happen. If you get it working, let me know.

S

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Jehovah had Romans 1 written to show us what He allows when we are convinced that He doesn't have to be taken on His own terms. It's a sobering read.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    Jehovah had Romans 1 written to show us what He allows when we are convinced that He doesn't have to be taken on His own terms. It's a sobering read.

The greatest enemy of any one of our truths may be the rest of our truths. ~William James

Truth is rarely writ in ink; it lives in nature. ~Martin H. Fischer Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas. ~Shoseki
  • Satanus
    Satanus

I have always appreciated mark twain's practical honesty.

S

• Psychotic Parrot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit