Is Jehovah a true god?

by asilentone 88 Replies latest watchtower bible

• asilentone
  • Chalam
    Chalam

Hi asilent one,

I believe the "jehovah" of the WT is clearly a false god. Here's a good test

1 John 4:1-3 (New International Version)
    Test the Spirits
    1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. The WT claim Jesus is now a "spirit creature", not flesh and bones as Jesus Himself said.
    Luke 24:39 (English Standard Version)

39 See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have."

All the best,

Stephen

• designs
    designs

The trinitarian jehovah- 'Love me or I'll torture you for all eternity.

...nuttiness

• reniaa
    reniaa

I belief in and worship Jehovah is the true Almighty God, and not the unbiblical trinity God that puts a son over his father against own words.

John 4:23
    Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

Reniaa

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Yes. And bigfoot and and Santa Claus are real, too.

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

I love how christians will always pull out a bible scripture to back up whatever God they chose to believe in. It becomes this almost insane competition.

• donny
    donny

Bigfoot is not real? Oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

God is what God is and is nothing that God is not.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

not "a" true god, but "the only true God" — John 17:3

• smiddy
    smiddy

The" Aid Book"when first published acknowleged that Yahweh was the more correct pronunciation of Gods personel name,and the only reason witnesses adopted Jehovah was because it was more commonly accepted in christendom over the centuries. THINK ABOUT IT !!!They adopted that name of God Jehovah because it was the most commonly used name of God in christendom,babylon the great the world empire of false religion (human wisdom or Godly wisdom ) you be the judge

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit