Times *I've* confronted people (strangers) for being rude...

by Kudra 53 Replies latest jw friends

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Interesting thread, Kudra. I've almost thrown litter back into people's cars at stoplights, too, but I do worry about the getting shot thing. Texas and all.

"Home Depot is pretty good for customer service." You must be really hot - LOL.

• Odrade
    Odrade

rebel8: hahahaha!!! I call bullsh*t on that story. LMAO!

• Kudra
    Kudra

rebel8

wow. I am in awe of that story. I seriously don't know that I could have said anything. Where to start?

"You really should wash your hands after handling blood and brfore eating."

"No kicking trash across the floor."

"You should wash your hands before touching your vagina."

"Tampon-changing generally happens in the bathroom."

???

• Kudra
    Kudra

hah hemplover- nah, I'm just pesky and persistent.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

She kept on harassing him, until I said I wouldn't buy a tree from someone who treated thier employees that way.

I bet it was her husband and not her employee......

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LOL @ the Burger King story. Funny but I seriously doubt it's real!

Kudra, I don't think you crossed the lines in your examples. Personally I probably wouldn't have said anything, but I'm not very outgoing with things like that. I suppose if it was bad enough I'd say something.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I bet it was her husband and not her employee......

Poor guy either way!

Oh and for some reason I thought that avatar was Snakes in the Tower, sorry!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    One of my pet peeves...unruly children in restaurants.

LOL at Undercover. Years ago I was at a Ponderosa with my dad, who is larger than life. Anyway, this kid was whining, crying and screaming clear across the building, and my dad said with his big voice, "Somebody needs to bust that gd kid's ass!" You could've heard a pin drop; even that kid shut up. I was mortified, and the parents must've been as well, because they quickly left. People actually clapped.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Years ago I was at a Ponderosa with my dad, who is larger than life. Anyway, this kid was whining, crying and screaming clear across the building, and my dad said with his big voice, "Somebody needs to bust that gd kid's ass!" You could've heard a pin drop; even that kid shut up. I was mortified, and the parents must've been as well, because they quickly left. People actually clapped.

Woulda been funny if they'd brought the baby over and handed it to your dad

• brinjen
    brinjen

I think my biggest pet peeve while working in customer service was the supermarket I worked night shift at. When a customer has 3 items or less, it is company policy to not offer the customer a plastic bag, unless they ask for it. Every register had a sign explaining this policy but some nights just about every second customer would lean over the counter and grab a plastic bag for themselves (usually when your back is turned to them and you have the cash drawer open, they'd also grab the bag from the rack closest to you which meant their hand was within 2 inches of an open drawer) then proceed to tell me it's my job to offer them a plastic bag. Then I'd politely read the sign to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit