"Life without end at last" sung at Michael Jackson's funeral

by What-A-Coincidence 14 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

blondie, none of my loved ones are jws. Only a few relatives I don't love and who don't love me.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Wendell Hawkins "addressed guests and said he was glad that his [Michael's] life was connected with Jehovah."

You see, they just have to do this stuff. They want the kids and any siblings to know that they can see Michael again and live forever if they just return to Jehovah or learn about him in the first place. Wendell gets to "count his time." Everyone JW there thinks they provided "a witness."

• blondie
    blondie

rebel8, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm inactive and my family has written me off. In this case of my friend who killed himself his jw parents had shown him love, given him a home and tried to get him the medical help he needed. There were over 100 people there. I don't like to put all jws into the same basket to hell metaphorically. The speaker did not mention my friend's future life, but he did talk about what was offered to people on earth. It was one of the better jw funeral talks I've ever attended.

• cognac
    cognac

OTWO - Who is Wendell Hawkins?

• blondie
    blondie

Wendell Hawkins is a cousin in the Jackson family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit