The truth is that the reason my wife and I left was bound up with "Making the Truth Our Own"

by gubberningbody 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Vinny
    Vinny

Spike Tassel writes: "There is both spirit and truth required. In line with Jehovah, and Galatians 5:22,23. How is condemnation going to help me, Vinny? What interchange of encouragement and enlightment can you offer? How do you expect to be rescued from sin and death, Vinny?"

**** I believe in a God that transcends all religions on the earth, Spike.

I believe God does NOT exist in the little boxes that people the world over often try to put him into Spike.

I walk with and worship God freely without any strings attached by any religious institution on the earth today.

I am 100 percent God is with me today. And I have left the Watchtower Society. What do you think about that Spike?

Is it Satan, Spike?

I have examined and continue to think about the meaning of life, God, faith every day that I am alive.

I am free from feeling the need to change other people to be like me and to believe what I believe.

THAT IS "ENLIGHTENMENT" SPIKE.

Want more? Because I sure have much more to share if you can handle it.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

change is about one's own self, not other people

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

*yawn*

Is it Saturday yet?

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Not yet, but I can't wait.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Saturday's come and gone now, and so is the discussion of the Topic, apparently.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

SPike and reniaa friends at first sight? LOL I think that was intentionally staged by you two. I doubt she is a she or who she even says she is, same with you spike

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

James 1:6 But let him keep on asking in faith, not doubting at all, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven by the wind, and blown about.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

James is giving encouragement to the disciples regardings trials...not blindly beleiving all things of people claiming to be what they say they are.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

it's good to lighten up, at least once in a while, it's easier to be peaceable, I suggest

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Tell that to the elephant-like organization that was sitting on my chest, Spike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit