Very Moving memorial to Michael. First class all the way

by StoneWall 68 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wow, I watched it several times. You can tell it can't be a person in the room because you're looking through an open doorway from down the hall. Nobody walks between the doorway and fireplace. The way it moves is not like a person walking. Who knows?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

It looks like a moonwalk to me. Look at it closely.

BTS

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It does have the rhythm and gliding look of moonwalking.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Is he buried yet, they need to bury that man!!!!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

AAAAUGH!

WHY GOD WHY... WHY DID YOU MAKE IDIOTS IN THE WORLD??

• beksbks
    beksbks

Wow, am I high?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The coroner hasn't given Michael's brain back, yet.

Shamus, dahling, I have had a seance that worked and the witnesses to it are all still alive. We all still recall it very clearly. I didn't see any ghost, but whatever it was, it was invisible and it did what I told it to, three times, for the sign we asked for. And the funny thing is, it happened the morning after the seance, right at the time we were discussing how seances NEVER work. My childhood friend, who was there, just looked me up on facebook and I asked her what she remembered and she told it exactly as it happened.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

My wife watched the footage with me and she thought it looked like a moonwalk. I reviewed it again and it was obvious. That is where I got that idea. Maybe Michael is trying to tell us something. Moonwalk to me says, "I'm O.K. guys. Don't worry. I love you all, MJ"

BTS

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

That's a wonderful thought, Burn. I love it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit