jesse jackson,cnn now, i am going to hurl

by orbison11 25 Replies latest jw friends

• out4good3
    out4good3

She's gonna meet him pretty soon in the lateral position. She is 79 years old.

• Waffles
    Waffles

Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Farakahn are all a cancer on the face of the black race.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I don't know about everyone else but I'm getting sick of hearing about Michael Jackson.

Relax, and take a stresstab. It hasn't even started yet. This must be hyped to the point where it outdoes the passings of Elvis, Lenon, the Kennedy's, the Pope, Princess Di and Winston Churchill all combined. Once the hype begins to fade, it will be bolstered with MJ sightings, stories of aliens abducting MJ, and MJ crop circles.

I think it's time to cancel the cable TV.

W

• snowbird
    snowbird

The irony! MJ spent a small fortune trying to erase his negroid features. Why hasn't the black community seen the racism in this bizarre, frankenstein morphing?

It hasn't gone unnoticed; it's just that, on the whole, we are a tolerant, forgiving people.

Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Farakahn are all a cancer on the face of the black race.

Farrakhan, Jackson, and Sharpton may be blisters or warts, but they're no cancers.

I am Black, so trust me on that one.

Sylvia

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Just don't turn to any of the major network stations right now. I was gonna watch Animal Planet but Judge Mathis is on and will do well enough.

• shamus100
    shamus100

This must be hyped to the point where it outdoes the passings of Elvis, Lenon, the Kennedy's, the Pope, Princess Di and Winston Churchill all combined. Once the hype begins to fade, it will be bolstered with MJ sightings, stories of aliens abducting MJ, and MJ crop circles.

I think it's time to cancel the cable TV.

*&%$, W! Why do you have to be so realistic and ruin my sense that this will all be over this week? Can't I just live with delusion for a little while longer?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit