jesse jackson,cnn now, i am going to hurl

by orbison11 25 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

jesse is saying katherine knows she will see mj again, due to her faith

(where is my hurl icon)

• rebel8
    rebel8

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton pimp every tragedy and media frenzy to make themselves appear indispensable and get attention on themselves, IMHO. Lowlifes.

• orbison11
    orbison11

i was a jw during the thriller period

it was big talk amongst all the jw's i knew

i wonder if this will bring on another 'speach' from headquarters

• rebel8
    rebel8

Yeah, probably. Far be it from them to miss the opportunity to underscore the "fact" that everyone who leaves jehoobie becomes a drug addict and dies young.

• DJK
    DJK

Can you imagine what he would say if he didn't have enough respect and intelligence to keep his mouth shut?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    jesse is saying katherine knows she will see mj again, due to her faith

And most people who hear that think she means she will see him in heaven. Jesse himself may think that. Who knows??

-Aude.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Figures he'd show up after fat Al Sharpen reared his ugly butthead in the media scene taking advantage of MJ's death. Very classy Al! NOT!

Rev Jesse Jackson is another nutcase just like Sharpen. I'll let this link explain it all for ya. (PDF format)

He's a real turd!

Yiz

• orbison11
    orbison11

very true

i know i would have been raked over the coals if i associated with 'wordly' folks like they do

my x was in the entertainment industry, the elders controlled even the songs he was allowed to sing, not to record, etc

was a thorn in my side, (although i did not like the industry he was in) was the audicity (sp) of the elders to tell him how to live his life, when we saw the lifestyle of the jacksons, etc

orb

• free2beme
    free2beme

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are the image of media whores! They depend on uneducated, ignorant black people to actually not see it. This is not raciest, for they know that if people of their color educate themselves and be good intelligent members of this society; they see these two the same exact way as I do.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Ya see, the thing is, I've dealt with along with millions of others at one time or another get a race card shove into our faces.

I'm so sick of people using race and disability as a crutch to get things they want.

I help scan and bag stuff for black customers, doing everything what I've always been doing for the last 25 years, greet and smile, be all friendly and encourage them to come back.

Then he pulls a race card, I'm all like "huh?" and he goes, "What you just said, that's racist!"

"What did I say that made you think it was racist?"

"You said to come back soon! That's racist man!"

(WTF?)

Then it hits me, he's pulling a scam and a lame one at that. He musta had a hard time finding something wrong with me and just pulled my last quote out of his ass and made it racist. Uh, ok, whatever. I decided to let the manager handle this and lucky me the turd turned just long enough for me to sign "crazy" to my boss, so he was prepared for what was coming. Dunno the end and don't wanna know. Left it at that.

Bottom line is, I'm sick of the race card coming from anyone not white. They're using it as a crutch to get what they want and sadly some fall victim to their bullying tactics.

Unfortunantly, it's not ending anytime soon.

Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit