jesse jackson,cnn now, i am going to hurl

by orbison11 25 Replies latest jw friends

• crapola
    crapola

I don't know about everyone else but I'm getting sick of hearing about Michael Jackson.

He'd still be alive if not for drugs. Only my opinion.

• heathen
    heathen

allow me, this is as close as it gets. It even made me sick whenever cnn showed the cloud cover in NY city and people thought they could see MJ in the clouds , give me a break please.

• Violia
    Violia

Yes, both Jesse and Al and that other guy ,Flip ( the JW one)or something, they are low life bottom feeders.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Al Sharpton is wanting the Post Office come out with MJ stamps and a National Day of mourning! There are other people who have died that have done a lot more incredible things that would be worthy of such an honor! I can't believe he is butting his way into all things having to do with MJ since his death. Well, actually I can, anything to try to give himself notoriety, even using someone's death for his own publicity... I think that a genuine person such as Bill Cosby would garner so much respect that it would truly unite people instead of people such as Sharpton who are only in it for personal gain and attention.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-sharpton-jackson-stamp,0,2019426.story

Sharpton Calls for Jackson Postage Stamp and Day of Mourning

KTLA News

4:34 PM PDT, July 5, 2009

Attention Whore Al

Sharpton speaks at a press conference outside the Jackson home in Encino ( Getty Images / June 29, 2009)

LOS ANGELES-- Reverend Al Sharpton is using his Sunday appearance at The First A.M.E. Church in South Los Angeles to call for a U.S. Postage stamp honoring Michael Jackson, as well as national day of mourning.

Sharpton faces a steep challenge in getting the stamp approved, as commemorative stamps cannot even be considered until 5 years after the subject's death, according to the U.S. Postal Service.

The only exception to the rule is for deceased U.S. Presidents, who have traditionally been honored with a stamp released on their birthdays, following date of death.

Releasing a commemorative stamp could be a financial boon for the Postal Service as Michael Jackson memorabilia has reportedly been selling in high volumes and in some cases for significantly higher prices after the music icon's passing.

The 1993 commemorative stamp for Elvis Presley became the best-selling U.S. stamp to date with 124.1 million stamps sold, according to figures released by the USPS. Many of the units sold were reportedly kept as souvenirs, rather than used as postage.

Sharpton has been working closely with Joe Jackson and the Jackson family to help plan memorial services and handle other issues left after the unexpected death of Michael Jackson.

During Sunday's sermon he called for nationwide "love vigils" for Michael Jackson on Tuesday, the same day a public memorial will be held at Staples Center.

He urged people to gather in schools, community centers and churches to honor Jackson.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

What about Louis Farakkhan?

Bangalore

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    He urged people to gather in schools, community centers and churches to honor Jackson.

How about we just worship MJ in front of our TVs? (Like we have for the past week.)

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Oh great, Al Sharpen is now trying to get kids to lick Michael Jackson? Ewwwwwwwwww!

• Gregor
    Gregor

The irony! MJ spent a small fortune trying to erase his negroid features. Why hasn't the black community seen the racism in this bizarre, frankenstein morphing?

• out4good3
    out4good3

Uhhhnnnn.......the morphing of MJ to remove any traces of himself being a negro has not gone unnoticed in the black community. It is a very rare almost unheard of case that a black man and a white woman can produce blue eyed blond haired kids.

• steve2
    steve2

Of course she will see him again. And maybe sooner than she thinks. Just as sightings of Elvis occurred frequently after his death, so too we can expect a rash of sightings of the Gloved One.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit