I thank my God Jehovah for keeping me healthy - Serena Williams

by Earnest 36 Replies latest jw friends

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

My local congregation says SHUNNING is unscriptural. They say that birthdays are perfectly fine if you dont use a pinata and....dont go there today because they are all at the FIREWORKS.

So...come on DOWN!!!

• loosie
    loosie

I'm glad jah keeps her healthy. She must be special because many others who follow Jah are going to bed hungry and sick. I guess she puts in more field service time than the others do.

• mouthy
    mouthy

There is no individual hall or congregation that has "their own individual rules" on anything. If a hall or congregation is condoning in their hall of matters such as exracaricular sports, flag adoration or any other clearly defined matter from the Papal office brooklyn their would be hell oops to pay eventually
    Please address this every one. Ernest said they are NOT lying when they told me each congregation
    makes up there own rules. DID ANY ONE ELSE KNOW THAT ERNEST IS RIGHT????

Very important to me Please all tell me about YOUR Hall!!!!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I thanks my god that in spite of unstinting service and study, I was stabbed in the back by the JWS. Despite hours and hours of service, my health was taken away, and I am now treated as persona non-grata, by the loving brotherhood.

HB

• booby
    booby

Maybe Earnest could explain why entire bodies of elders have been disbanded and congregations closed with any who stay "loyal" having to go to other halls/congoes in the area. Methinks it was their attitude towards "personal" views on bible principles not matching the "rules" from brooklyn. At the end of the day there simply is no such thing as personal views in the org. The only real reason for the teaching of being governed by bible principles is to get around the truth that they are totally and explicitly told how to conduct their lives right down to minor details of daily life. Bin there, done that.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Did she actually say that after winning Wimbledon? How embarrassing.

I've noticed there seems to be a high number of champion boxers who thank God/Jesus for successfully pummelling the opponents head in. It's amazing also how many soccer players do the cross and look to the heavens after scoring a goal or running on to the pitch.

It's pathetic when God's intervention is reduced to this kind of petty personal ego success thing while billions of others are living in poverty.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Jehovah:

"Now that this person has thanked me for keeping her healthy, I can now wreck that health. I think I will start with something debilitating, that is going to cost tens of thousands of dollars on drugs just to manage, and will cause huge amounts of pain. After all, now that I got all I wanted out of it, why keep this "blessing" going?"

Big mistake to thank that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit