Why do I suddenly want to start reading JW literature and going to Kingdom Halls?

by yogosans14 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS has been teaching a fraudulent fictionalized version of the Gospel to allure people to its literature and to the organization itself. This is quite an obvious thing that people like Yogasan14 hasn't realized yet or studied up on.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I truly believe he is real but I respect why some are atheists.

Yes, well, I think I see your problem then.
  • Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y

What if Mormons are right? What if the Muslims are right? What if the Seventh Day Adventists . . .

Uhmmm, everyone's wrong except those who bow down to and accept the deity known as the FSM as their only salvation. Ramen.

• WheninDoubt
    WheninDoubt

So that, I may understand Finkeistein, then, since the WT is so evil, you agree with the teaching of Jim Jones, Heavens gate, Ted Haggard, Tammy Faye, Rick Warren, etc., as far back to Dwight Moody. All that have advocated for changes or for themselves, like the Amish, Islam, Buddhist, etc. Only the WT is evil correct?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So that, I may understand Finkeistein, then, since the WT is so evil, you agree with the teaching of Jim Jones, Heavens gate, Ted Haggard, Tammy Faye, Rick Warren, etc., as far back to Dwight Moody

Get off the pot, its quite obvious those others were more maligning and dangerously corrupt as the WTS.

Very disingenuous of you to bring up and compare the JWS to other religions, for they are unique within themselves.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Go back...taste it and see with eyes wide open...

i went through the same thing..... One meeting was enough, the 'magic' was gone, the illusion worn off......the B.S. of it all was palpable.

It was like being sat in front of a 2hr advert for a crazy cult. Never went back. I spent months shaking my head, seriously befuddled at how I had not figured it all out earlier, going back without ignorance, it is all so transparent.

• apostrate
    apostrate

snare&racket,

Amen Brother! I did the very same thing! The difference between sitting thru a JW meeting before and after learning TTATT is the difference between night and day!

I could never be a spy attending JW meetings. Too much of my life was thrown away at their meetings when I was young!! I intend to spend my senior years trying to savor what I can out of real life.

Life's too short to be a Jehovahs Witness!!!

• Fernando
    Fernando

Dear yogosans14

A relentless pursuit of the "unabridged gospel" has give our family a lot of clarity and peace in this space.

Once you are thoroughly intimate with the whole gospel, especially according to Paul, you will see clearly how deviant and devious the Watchtower is.

Then, and only then, ask any JW a couple of questions:

• Are you a "publisher of the Good News"?
    • For how many years now?
    • Please explain the "Good News" according to Paul, from your heart?
    • Please explain what the gospel is in one word?

In short, the gospel according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms is not in their hearts, nor on their lips. This is not by accident, but by design.

Drop me a PM if I can be of any further help.

Blessings

Fernando

• Finkelstein
      Finkelstein

Is there danger in making fiction drawn out from ancient mythological beliefs into non-fiction in these modern

times ? yes there is.

• vinman
      vinman
      I happily and sadly discovered the truth about the truth just four months ago. It broke my heart. Regardless of what I found, some facts remain. I know from actual experience, that I could hand my house key to absolute strangers (pioneers) and go to work and not worry a bit. Then come home, and have a nice meal and good times with them. This of course, is why it should be the truth, right? Sad to say, it does not change the real story. But we will continue to struggle with such feelings. I know I will.

Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit