This is what I've decided to believe...

by cognac 148 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Aw hell!

• cognac
    cognac

IS THAT YOU SHAMPOOP! What a coincidence!!! I was just on your other thread stocking you telling you to post your pic! And now you did! How obedient! You are now reinstated!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Aaaugh! I disassosiate from your church!

I've had it with your lies, lies, lies.

I'm going to build a chocolate jesus to worship instead.

• cognac
    cognac

Sorry, you've been disfellowshipped first. I win, you lose!!!

Did you say chocolate??? hmmmm, what kind of "chocolate" is this Jesus you speak of?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Conac,

Every easter I get me a chocolate bunny, and eat it. It's my chocolate Jesus - delicious. Have too much of him and you get a tummy-ache, though!

Then you go to church, then it's over for the year! IT's the easiest religion in the world, and you're saved!

• cognac
    cognac

hmmmm, but what kind of chocolate??? Dark, regular, or white?

• shamus100
    shamus100

The color of the chocolate signifies which slave class you belong to... if you are a dominate male, you get black. All others get brown... and the holy father himself gets white to signify his holiness of all eternity.

Would you like to taste the chocolate Jesus? You may join, only if you repent of your sins, and send me $1,000.00 (usd preferred) to:

Shamus Hamilton

P.O. Box 960

London, Ontario, Canada

Y6M 1X3

Thanks, and god bless.

• cognac
    cognac

I'm bored with this thread. Let's talk about something else entirely!

I'll start:

The theme: Gossip

How many people do you think are still reading this thread besides you and me, Poop? (If you are - nows a great time to say so.)

• cognac
    cognac

Poop - I'm the white one! Therefore- you have to send the $ directly to me after you get it!

PS. You have it all wrong! It's not "father" it's "mother"

• shamus100
    shamus100

Not a lot, Cognak.

We can talk about people. Oh, I know - let's talk about All-Time Jeff. He's a real jerk, isn't he? Overbearing bethel jerk.

Who do you hate?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit