This is what I've decided to believe...

by cognac 148 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

My nap is going to be on a puffy soft bed, thank you monkey!

As for reincarnation, I think its a possibility, but we would never know. We come back again and again until we do it right, then we move off to Nirvana. Possibly Soundgarden, hopefully Pearl Jam.

• John Doe
    John Doe

As for reincarnation, I think its a possibility, but we would never know. We come back again and again until we do it right, then we move off to Nirvana. Possibly Soundgarden, hopefully Pearl Jam.

Groundhog Day wasn't that good of a movie.

• cognac
    cognac
    Is it alright if I talk about your religion?

no, and I'm not sure if I'm allowing anybody in...

What's your religion called? Hmm... ???

I'm not telling you because then you may want to join... to you also...

• trueblue
    trueblue

I once met this guy that claimed he had these tablets that Thutmose or Tutoncomin or who ever had and that it was claimed that if you read the tablets 1000 times then you would have the power to reincarnate at will when ever you want where ever you want.

I think he read it till he went coo coo to la la land.

He said he found this guy that killed him in a previous life with a hatchet. so he stole the mans hatchet.

I am out of here byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm not telling you because then you may want to join... to you also...

It must be the truth if it's a secret... please, can I join? Oh wait a minute... I'm having some dajavue...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

This is generally what I believe: The Bible is not from God. We all die, so make the best of life.

I am not so sure about the rest, but I feel that there is some kind of a karma to life. Not a mysterious force like something out of Star Wars, but more of a positivity among positive good people that attracts other positive good people to them, and the opposite. Of course, most disease and disasters and the like know nothing of this karma and can ignore it.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Sweetie, I think it's a flat assed miracle that you've formulated your own belief system considering you were born and raised in a cult and still denied an opportunity to even question the beliefs with which you were raised with your own family. Good for you!

• cognac
    cognac

trueblue... lol, you think I'm crazy? Is that what your saying??? Lol, you may be right!

It must be the truth if it's a secret... please, can I join?

Still no...

OTWO - I'm with you on that!

Jamie- awwww, thanks!!! I can't believe you remember the things I've posted!!!

• oompa
    oompa

sign me up for your church cognac......it is better than mine........

the congregation of "i dont have a frikkin clue"...................oompa

• exjwjudah
    exjwjudah

hey everybody, name is judah, im from ca, thought this would be a cool place to talk about the effect of this religion on people,im df'ed since i was 18, now 38. I am looking forward to talking with all of you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit