Were you JW squealer?

by asilentone 38 Replies latest jw friends

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

one time me and another brother caught an elder smoking. told him he had a week to come clean. he did but nothing. caught him again and told him to come clean again. again he did and they did nothing cause he was an elder.

one time my wife found out a sister was working for a strip club. my wife was working part time and some guys she worked with had a bachelor party for one of the guys in the office one weekend. one of the girls in the office the next week mentioned that there was photos going around between the guys from the party. my wife happened to see them and in one of the pictures was a sister in a bikini sitting on a guy's lap. she asked the guys who it was. they all said she was a stripper at the party. she da'd before anything else could be done. she was "on the edge" as it was anyway.

the one that sits funny with me though is we were helping an old sister out with cleaning her house. someone always picked her up and took her to meetings, but she made it clear that friday nights she was to be left alone. turned out, they saw her coming out of a bingo parlor. she played every friday night. went on for years it turned out. well, when one of the brothers approached her about it, she told him it was her own money and her own business and no one else's. sure enough, no one said any more to her and she played every friday

• villabolo
    villabolo

No, but I and my friend were once squealed on for watching Dawn of the Dead.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We`re going to the Elders!!...........Pig Pig Pig ......................................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well of course!!!! It was our duty, It was a LOVING thing to do

to get them to repent. Remember ? 1st. you go to the one that is "sinning"
    then if he dont listen, you take another along with you to approach sinner
    if they dont listen to that, you take it to the congregation... So I was a well
    trained robot..
    I reported Harold Boa for smoking did all I was told then he was D/F trouble
    was he got cancer of the throat, was reinstated ,& thanked me profusly for
    helping him to live for ever on the earth... He died.

I am so sorry now.....

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yes I was a squealer... turns out I'm they're worst enemy now, though.

Just for you, assilintonne,

Love, Shamus.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Yes,(turning red from great embarrassment) I was. I'm so ashamed now that I was.

• viva
    viva

Never squealed on anyone. I lived a double-life for quite a while, there was a lot of dirt out there on me, I certainly wouldn't judge others. I was squealed on many times for petty things. If only they knew what I was really doing.

• Dagney
    Dagney

NEVER!

• cameo-d
  • dissed
    dissed

Like mouthy.....I was a loyal Nazi JW turning in everyone. Remember, I did it out of love. I wonder why no one invited me to parties???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit