Were you JW squealer?

by asilentone 38 Replies latest jw friends

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Never...always figured everyone was accountable for themselves. Guess I was destined to leave.

• Hiding Questioner
    Hiding Questioner

I am proud to say I never was. In fact, even when I was certain that my JW wife was being unfaithful to me (found new contraceptives after we had seperated) I just could not go "hidding in the bushes at night" with another JW as I was being told to do. My self respect just couldn't bring me to go stalking someone else, even my soon to be ex-wife. I figured I'd just take my chances with the elders when it came to my remarrying.

HQ

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

my ex wife was, she was like a bird having bird seed thrown at her

• snowbird
    snowbird

I was a lowdown, pot-bellied, good-for-nothing squealer!

I ratted on my sister for smoking.

I'm so ashamed.

Sylvia

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I was never a squealer but for some reason at one time ones came to me with tidbits of gossip and slander.

• ninja
    ninja

nope.....but my mrs squealed on me when we started going out.........I felt her boobs......next minute....down the front of the hall in front of three

elders.....it was that quick her nipples were still protruding through her top from the experience........anyways....I said three hail marys and got on with

things.........she doesn't squeal anymore........

• snowbird
    snowbird

NIN - JA!!!

Sylvia

• Deceived
    Deceived

Once when I was 17. My parents were studying with this Sexpot Dutch girl who was 19. She was invited to a wedding at our congregation and met a JW guy who was 20. They were all over each other that night on the dance floor. Disappeared for awhile. she came back and we were talking and she told me they had gone and had sex. She thought that was OK. I told her it wasn't. So I told my Dad who was an elder and they called a meeting and she told them all about the encounter and the poor JW guy was disfellowshiped. He was rather weak in the truth but his whole family was in and he was harmless, just taken in by her very sexy ways. I felt really bad after and realized I should have kept my mouth shut, he was such a nice guy.

• blondie
    blondie

Twice and each time it was about smoking...............but I did not run to the elders first. I talked to the person and said that if they went to the elders more likely it would be handled privately and they would not be automatically df'd; and they weren't. It made me uncomfortable though and I never did it again.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I'm not a squealer. I always run as soon as I hear the dueling banjoes. Or were you talking about something else?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit