Were you JW squealer?

by asilentone 38 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

My answer is Yes! I do not do that anymore!!!

• trueblue
    trueblue

Do you mean a JW sqealer like some one that tells on other JW members to the elders or a JW member that likes going to gossip hall to gossip?

Or someone that tells on JW's?

There is this old man at our local congregation that says things about me that are not true, he said things to the elders and the elders brought us together and I told them that I thought the Bible say that if a brother have a problem with another brother that the brother is to take the mater up with the brother alone first. The elders tell me ya but you are bigger than him and you scare him.

That my dear friend is crap and I stay away from that.

I also found out there was many other things they were saying about me or it really is a gossip hall during our little meeting because that old man never new me way back when so someone else must have been saying things to get the seenile bastered started.

There is a lot of things I have heard about them I could rpeat thay would really get some crap started but I am not a gossiper if that is the question.

A good way to get some crap started is by stirring an old turd

But I do have some facts that I was abused as a child by more than one in fact more than three JW's and I know that no JW protected me as a child and they will not help another child or help me fight child abuse.

My answer is yes I would go directly to child abuse authorities if I suspect another member of child abuse.

I believe there is a connection now between child abuse, the JW's and my brothers death.

My brother told me he wanted to be an elder so he would be able to help the children because there is not enough help for the children.

That was a couple of years before my brother took his own life.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am so sorry to hear about your brother. I was a very self righteous brother that would report brothers and sisters to the elders. If I had to go back in the past, I would change all of that.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

When I thought that God wanted me to be a squealer, I was a squealer.

I was a 100% thought-reformed cult member.

I have forgiven myself for this nonsense.

Confession and spying on members are both very common within high-control groups.

• trueblue
    trueblue

Hi it is me again,

Got me thinking again about why the JWs disfellowship other members that are doing things or they think are doing things that are detestable to Jehovah.

I know bad association spoil useful habbits. Bla Bla Bla

What if the desfellowed isn't trying to push it on someone else.

I knew this one fellow he was desfellowed several times, I think he realized he was better off desfellowed so he didn't have to listen to the crap I mean all the gossip.

I am sorry to tell you this he also died, he was ran over by a train. Enough of taliking about death and I am sorry about that.

I will tell you something that may sound a little funny to ya, may-be that will make us all feel better.

One time I left the local congregation to go to another.

I was tired of all the gossip so I moved to another town and got a differant job, thought I would get settled and and come walking into another local congregation fresh with no rummers.

Well it did not take long for the cult to come looking for me, I did not leave a forwarding address ( you would think they would get the message I never left a forwarding address) but anyway they heard where I was working and they came there. Ya they followed me to work and scared the crap out of all the other employees, that is not so funny in itself only thinking back on it, you see I was not there at the time I was running some arrands, I wish you all could have seen the looks on the other employees faces including the manager.

I thought may-be a gohst had just come through there and they all told me the JW's were there and I said ya so, and the manager said ya and we thought they were the mofia, I say what did you think they would do? ( PULL OUT A BIBLE ) be careful he is armed,

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Hell No. Even back in the times when I was zealous in the field circus, I never EVER ratted anyone out. I once went into "Goldies" (an adult video/book store). On my way out I ran into a fellow jw. We simply acted like we never saw each other. So what if I was returning "Caught from Behind 33" and he was looking for grape flavored Joy Jelly, a rat I never was.

• blondie
    blondie

I did tell someone that I had seen them smoking and left it up to them to say something...I was just one person. They did go to the elders and were privately reproved and did not hold it against me. That was the one and only time, it made me uncomfortable.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

No way. I should of had a gangster nickname like "Mikey Tightlips" or something similar, because you could basically get away with murder around me. Probably stems from the fact that I was so afraid of losing my friends at the time.

sooner

• crapola
    crapola

Only one time,, many years ago I saw a man smoke in the front of a Drs. office and before that I had seen him throw a lit cig. out his car window. I happened to be following him and his wife home from a meeting. Anyway they both denied it even thought my daughter saw the same thing. Nothing was ever done. I felt bad ratting him out, but thought that was what I had to do at the time.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Only one time,, many years ago I saw a man smoke in the front of a Drs. office and before that I had seen him throw a lit cig. out his car window. I happened to be following him and his wife home from a meeting. Anyway they both denied it even thought my daughter saw the same thing. Nothing was ever done. I felt bad ratting him out, but thought that was what I had to do at the time.

I remember that. We were in the Cutlass Salon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit