I would like to thank my children......

by awildflower 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• oompa
    oompa

congrats wildflower you lucky ())(*&^%.......i sure wish i could have posted that..........oompa

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks wildflower wonderful letter

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

When I told my mom(crapola) how I felt, I was scared to death. I didn't know how she would react, but she reacted like a mother should, so I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now, let's drink! Happy 4th of July everyone!

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi WF,

Great post! Kids know what unconditional love is much better than us adults :)

Blessings from our Heavenly Father on your whole family.

Love Stephen

• awildflower
    awildflower

So crapola and sooner are related!! I wonder if the 'sooner' part meant OU. Of course it did right! Do you reside in okc as well? And yes lets all have a or two, or three! It's also my son's 19th b-day today and we are actuall having a sort of party. Just family really, he hasn't developed any friends yet outside of the org, but in time. I've been trying to get him to sign up here where there's lots of friends!

Thanks everyone for their thoughts on this thread. Chalam, your right, kids are much more connected with their intuition than we are after years and years of conditioning in this world. I know kids in this org who just are zombied out, they can't make a single decision on their own, have no direction, etc.......Oh but they are the ones to be admired? I feel so bad for the young ones still in and where this is going to go for them unless they let their intuition be their guide. That is my prayer for the children.

Now lets party!.............wf

• crapola
    crapola

Hi wflower,, yes we are related and Sooner lives in Texas but is still a die hard OU fan.

• awildflower
    awildflower

Ouch, he moved to enemy territory! I don't know about that Sooner..................... I've gone to the OU TX game once and loved the whole atmosphere and game. I'm pretty sure a bunch of us are going this year. If we can't get into the game we can at least hang out down town! Good to know you guys are close!........wf

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

is there anyone else here who'd like to thank their children?

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Beautiful post wf, thanks to Goldensky for bringing it to my attention. You're obviously a great mum wf and it's wonderful to hear that you have all come out the other side intact.

Sam

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

What a lovely post, Wildflower! I didn't see it before... I'm glad it was bumped (thanks, Sweet Pea!)

Love to you and your great kids,
    Baba.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit