I would like to thank my children......

by awildflower 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• awildflower
    awildflower

Fabulous!........wf

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

crapola:

That's great. It seems that many JW families find it difficult to share openly their true feelings about much of anything. I'm so glad that your son talked to you about his feelings. And congratulations on seeing the light!

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Thanks WF

My boy was born

AFTER I had left

My parents tried to

get to him but they

only succeded in

scaring him off - forever

Yea for him

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

That was wonderful wild...just wonderful and not said enough IMHO. Locked...Im waiting for that to happen with my husband. He is so rabid JW now that Im gone from the house, and says his only regret is "not teaching his children Jehovahs will" (??) and Im afraid given an inch with any grandkids that he will be doing that to them and it will cause a rift between his kids and him and his grandkids and him.

Hopefully when he starts that crap one good wack upside the head he will get the message and stop :)

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

Thank you for sharing that. You clearly have awesome children

• awildflower
    awildflower

Thanks everyone.......

• hubert
    hubert

WF, you have very smart children.

Your son kept his cool, and let time and his research get you out with him. Really awesome!

Hubert

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

thank you, wf, for being such an appreciative parent .. I hope they receive a copy of this .. very encouraging, loving, and inspirational .. well said

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thank you for posting that.

Your family is much stronger than mine.

You are truly blessed.

Cheers

Chris

• awildflower
    awildflower

Hi Spike, both my kids have been reading this post! After a couple days I wanted them to see it. It has been more encouraging then anything that ever happened in the org for them, so thanks you guys a ton!....wf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit