Things I learned at the 2009 DC !!!

by tresdecu 46 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
  • bibledike
    bibledike

I'm tire of all this bull i have too many good friends suck in that cult too scared to talk to any body

• bibledike
    bibledike

I'm tire of all this bull i have too many good friends suck in that cult too scared to talk to any body

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

>> Also I saw the most hilarious bathroom bros. - Three 'brothers' standing in front of the sis's bathroom. Two holding a sign saying "closed" and one in the middle holding a sign saying "cleaning in progress"

Three guys doing a job that could be done by a stick or a pice of tape. That is a "short bus priviledge".

• VIII
    VIII

I posted my Mom and aunt's raving, ranting "Great Tribulation", "Last Days" crap on another thread.

They, again, are being told that Armageddon is upon us. My mother is terrified.

California potentially going bankrupt is the catalyst for them. They see the Great Beast!!!

WTF? How many times has the damn Great Beast been seen?

I am so tired of hearing it.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Every morning when I wake up, I think ... "Aaaahhhh! Another glorious morning ... and hey! No Big A!"

My father told me the same thing after he attended the DC. "They're saying it's really close now." I said "Really. They've said that before." He says "Not like this." I said "Yes. Don't you remember 'Stay Alive 'til '75', Dad?" He says "No." I said "I do. Rutherford said the same things back in 1938 and 1940 at the District Conventions. He urged young people not to marry or have children. 'In the months before Armageddon....' he said. That was over 70 years ago, Dad." There is typically a stunned silence when I say these things.

Oh well... I have some weeding to do... and the lawn needs cutting too. I don't think I can wait on Armageddon regarding these things.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth
    I don't think I can wait on Armageddon regarding these things.

Loved this comment....

So this is what I will have to look forward to after my wife attends the DC this year.....yipee. I am sure I will be invited......there are MANY things I would like to do!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

From VIII, here is the link.....frightening!

I posted my Mom and aunt's raving, ranting "Great Tribulation", "Last Days" crap on another thread.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/politics/177933/1/Be-On-The-Watch-Great-Tribulation-is-Upon-Us

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have heard of one towel being allowed per bathroom usage. I have heard of them doling out toilet paper in small amounts (two and three squares). But totally closing them off? And why would you need three people holding signs up when you can just tape a sign on the door?

Stupid.

• undercover
    undercover
    Three 'brothers' standing in front of the sis's bathroom. Two holding a sign saying "closed" and one in the middle holding a sign saying "cleaning in progress"

When you don't have to pay wages, then you can assign three people to do the job of an inanimate object:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit