Things I learned at the 2009 DC !!!

by tresdecu 46 Replies latest jw friends

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Unfortunately I had the "flu" friday and saturday. But I made it to the Sunday session to make an apperance.

On Sunday, I learned that we are,... ready, this is a new one for me :"...on the doorstep of the great tribulation..." So close brothers! So close!

Also I saw the most hilarious bathroom bros. - Three 'brothers' standing in front of the sis's bathroom. Two holding a sign saying "closed" and one in the middle holding a sign saying "cleaning in progress"

holy spirit was definately present with these 3 morons.

• poppers
    poppers

On Sunday, I learned that we are,... ready, this is a new one for me :"...on the doorstep of the great tribulation..." So close brothers! So close!

That's good to know. I am so glad that they are sharing this new message.

• fokyc
    fokyc

"KEEP ON THE WATCH", we are in the last days of the last days!

fokyc

• shamus100
    shamus100

So you learned they cleaned the womens bathroom. That's above par!

• freeman
    freeman

Any minute now, any minute now! it’s so close you could miss out if you even get up to go to the bathroom; it’s best to just hold it in.

Freeman

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Man, I would hate to miss the tribulation because I had to go......

I have listened to the audio of the first day and a half so kindly posted by AuntBee...sounds like day three is more of the same. More service, more preaching.

Do you have any reflections on the drama?

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

How long can people listen to this garbage? I'm thinking about my aunt who is 79. She has been a JW 57 years. Absolutely devoted. It's her whole life. How can they keep listening? And believing?

Do they really not let you go to the bathroom anymore when you need to go? I haven't been to an assembly in many, many years.

• BorgHater
    BorgHater

'On the doorstep of the great tribulation' LMFAO that is hilarious

Just when you think you've heard 'em all, one of the twerps comes up with another little gem like this! Idiots!

• Sargeant Pepper
    Sargeant Pepper

Ah the great fashion parade!

Tell me what is the latest in tie chic?

• sarahbear76
    sarahbear76

Ahahahaha this is awesome, you guys are hilarious! If anyone else has anthing to add about this years convention I'd really appreciated it. My sister hasn't returned any phone calls since hers and Im a little worried, it's very unlike her. My dad and I have recently been given the title "apostates" from other family members so I was wondering if there was anything to do with that.

Cheers,

Sarah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit