another Michael Jackson joke... add yours (no accounting for good taste :P

by SnakesInTheTower 45 Replies latest social humour

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

shamus:

I thought the title was self-explanatory.

exactly.... I knew that when I posted it..... .. and humor is the only way I can deal with a person like MJ. I quit watching the news because it was MJ all over the damn place. He was just a bit too weird around kids. Mental illness or more? Never know.. Pedo or not..ever proven? He was a sick individual, perversions or not. I am not an unfeeling, uncaring person.... he was a human being....a strange one...but human..... I did not know him personally so have no feelings about his death. He was not my friend. He was one of 6 billion people. However, if he was a pedophile.... I hope hell is created and a special place found for him. If not, then he is merely maggot food.

The jokes were mostly sick, often funny..... sometimes strange.....much like MJ.

History will judge him.... there is no higher power to do it.

Snakes ()

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Michael Jackson turned up at the pearly gates and St Peter said "As a welcome treat we are getting pizza and a movie, shall we get Alladin?

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Why does Michael Jackson hide for a couple hours after one of his little friends leave?
    It takes that long to get the bubble gum off his dick

What's the difference between Mr. Potato Head and Michael Jackson?
    Michael Jackson has had more noses

What did Michael Jackson suffer from as a kid?
    Clitoris envy

Macaulay Culkin is refusing to attend Michael Jackson's funeral. He say's their time together left a bad taste in his mouth

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

As for the plastic Michael, truth may be stranger than fiction:

MJ to be "plastinated"

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    he is merely maggot food.

Since when do maggots eat plastic?

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

I heard the funeral procession will be done using Power Wheels...

• LucyA
    LucyA

Isn't it always amazing that weird sick (alleged) pediphile in life as soon as he dies becomes the king of pop and all of his strange behavor is instantly forgotten and excused.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

OK OK as of right now its been well over 72 hours since he was pronounced dead (72 hours/3 days is my customary

grieving period for people that are none related) so I feel I can post this joke my son told me.

After Farrah Fawcett died and went thru the pearly gates of heaven, Saint Peter approached her a few hours later and

said "Farrah after reviewing your history while on earth and seeing how well you treated others with love and compassion,

I have decided to grant you one wish." Farrah thought for a moment and then told Saint Peter that she wished for all the

childen of earth to feel safe. Saint Peter looked at Farrah and said, "your wish has been granted".

And immediately Michael Jackson fell over dead.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

· The report of Michael Jackson having a heart attack are incorrect. He went into the Childrens Hospital and had a stroke…
    · His upcoming dates have also been cancelled… They were Jack (aged 11) and Kevin (aged 9) · To commemorate his musical achievements McDonalds have released the ‘McJackson Burger’, It’s a 50 year old piece of aged albino meat shoved between two 8 year old buns. · Apparently Michael Jackson has died; he had an allergic reaction after eating 12 year old nuts. · Hospital staff don’t know what to do with his body as plastic recycle day is not till next Thursday. · Michael Jackson’s last wish was to melted down and moulded into a playstation so little boys cant still play with him. · Will Michael Jackson be cremated or recycled? · Michael Jackson didn't die of a heart attack he fell into a pool and nobody would throw him a buoy. · MJ was heard screaming during his heart attack “Its big, its Bad, you know it.”

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I just heard he is going to buried in Illinois....somewhere between Dix and DuBois...

I also heard he died of food poisoning...he ate a nine year old weiner.. (similar to tuesdays)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit