Body Piercings, Tattoos, etc

by Sky 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    I want it to be in the form of those stickers that you see on the packs of meat that say 100% Grade A Beef, but mine is going to say 100% pure Mexican.

I dated a guy that was half-Mexican and half-Italian. He had a tattoo on each "cheek" that said "50% Mexican" on one side and "50% Italian" on the other.

Andi

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((Six)))

I just saw your response...sorry I missed it earlier.

Now you know when I said I had some pictures in mind for you to take of me, it did not include my navel and tailbone. Well...maybe my navel, but not my tailbone. Good lighting isn't necessarily my concern for the piccies I want Neil to take of me.

Andi

• more2C
    more2C

I have always wanted my hands to be hennaed painted. It's usually done in India during weddings. I just thought it might look cool. My sister had it done at a medieval fair. The paint (dye) lasts about 6 weeks, then fades off.

more2C

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

This is for Dave and SixofNine!

I know this is really late, but I finally got around to it...

Andi

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

woohoo andi! :):) thanks for posting your tatt! i love it :) if i didn't have a turtle on my backside i'd do one in the same spot yours is :)

hey swing on over to naeb's monster pic thread, i posted a pic with my tongue ring

(((andi)))

• jolly_green_giant
    jolly_green_giant

Fredhall told me that he's getting his dick pierced!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

*drolling*

Anne, you couldn't get any hotter if your hair were on fire.

Slipnslidemaster: "Facts are the enemy of truth."

- Don Quixote

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((Harmy)))

Thanks hon! I love it too! I do like the idea of a turtle though. I remember your pic - it was really cute! (But I like your thinking behind it more. )

I do believe their addictive...I want more. I've thought of that little Winnie The Pooh honey pot. Remember the one that has honey dribbling down the side and it says "hunny" on the front. I've thought about getting that on the very inside of my thigh. Haha!

Love ya,
    Andi

• Valis
    Valis

7 tattoos...6 piercings...oh and seven006, I've seen Billygoats navel piercing...she showed me hers and i showed her some of mine...hehehe

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit