Body Piercings, Tattoos, etc

by Sky 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Sky
    Sky

I was having a discussion last nice about these things.
    I went out about a half hour after my dissing waas announced and got a tattoo.
    Who else has gotten tattos, or body piercings, or any type of body modificatoins done since leaving?
    Kisses!
    Sky

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I got my ears pierced approximately 1 year and 71 days from the time I walked out of my last meeting.

• Sky
    Sky

Wow, guess Iam gonna have to post a pic of my tattoo to get some replies! LOL!
    Sky

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I have my navel and my ears pierced. I also have a blue/turquoise tattoo on my tailbone. It's only about 2 inches tall and it's a Japanese kanji symbol meaning "Born again into a life of vitality". It kind of signified my new outlook on life.

If you aren't getting many responses, it might be because there have been a few other threads on the subject.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=16152&site=3#196075

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=10497&site=3#172886

Andi

• Sky
    Sky

now i understand...

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Well, I got a vertical hood piercing after I left the borg emotionally and now that I officially disassociated myself I can say I have my first (probably only) tattoo on my hip. It's a little bumblebee.
    As fun as they were to get, i'm not into getting anything else done. The tattoo wasn't really something I was going to do, but a real sexy girl took me out for lunch and convinced me to do it. After she showed me her nipple piercings I had to do something so she wouldn't think I was a too much of a wimp.
    Whatever advice I can give is t his:

Don't drink before choosing a tattoo and don't go with someone who you want to impress. Bad idea.

Ok, I do love my bee, but it hurt, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The piercing though has been the best. My sex life has been blessed because of it.

Anne

• Sky
    Sky

Wow!
    My tattoo really didnt hurt that much, but he told me that different places you get them hurt more than others.
    I have places i would like to get pierced, but am a little scared to go and get done ;)
    kisses!
    Sky

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Well, Sky, if you're a woman and want to get a genital piercing, you'll go through 1 maybe 2 seconds of horrible pain followed by numbness and then exhilaration. Then incredible sensation that you'll absolutely love for a long time.
    one piercing I won't get done is the nipple piercing, just seems too painful and I'm not adding any weight to that area of my body (if you know what I mean, lol).
    I read a lot on bme.freeq.com to find out about the procedures before I did anything. It helped to prepare me and help me be safe about it all.
    Make sure you go to someone with experience and who is very clean and professional. ASk around and don't do anything unless you feel comfortable.

Luck and kisses,

Anne

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I got my navel pierced about 9 years ago when piercing wasn't even really the thing. I cringe when I remember the hell-hole I got it done in. *shudder* But I took the ring out a few years ago and couldn't get it back in. So I had to get it re-pierced. About a year after that I got my tattoo. I was surprised at how much the tattoo didn't hurt. Yeah, it hurt alright. But not nearly as bad as I thought it would. I love them both though!

Another thing...I've always heard that tattoos are addictive. I never believed it during my pre-tattoo days. But now I do. I think of all kinds of new things to have tattoed. I just don't want to be a tattoofreak.

Andi

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

a tattoo freak, he he,

I know Andi, I don't want to end up like that either.
    The fun part of my piercing and my tattoo is that no one, and I mean no one, would ever suspect me of having either. I barely wear makeup and when I do it's when I'm dressed up to meet a client for work. I am very polished and professional and with a name like Anne, how could they think I"d be anything but sweet, nice and normal?
    It makes it a lot more fun when I am in a position to tell them or show them. ;-)

Anne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit