Body Piercings, Tattoos, etc

by Sky 38 Replies latest jw friends

• rekless
    rekless

hood jewelry was it a bar or chain and ball?

• Stacey
    Stacey

Dave,

An artist... and if you dont know my personality that well, how will you know what to draw for me?! Was thinking on my hip, or my tailbone also. Hmmmm. I think you're just being a typical guy! HAha. Helpful, huh? But wait, you rescue kittens? Awwwwwwww.

Hi SIX!!

Stacey

• Stacey
    Stacey

Andi,

Thanks for the tips. I've been thinking about doing this for a long time. I'll let you know if I do anything.

I wish I could hang out with you guys in Texas next weekend. Have fun, and have a beer for me!

Stacey

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

I have my tongue pierced and a tatoo on each ankle..one of a sun and one of a moon..what can I say...I am cosmic

• seven006
    seven006

Stacey,
    A typical guy? Now that hurt. Yes, I am an artist, ask anyone. I wouldn't fib about something like that. I might about other things but not that. I have never used my stature as an artist to try and pick up chicks. Well, there was that one time.....and I just thought of another.....ya know, when the kitten thing doesn't work you just have to get creative.

Not knowing your personality is a good point but I have an easy solution to that problem. You could tell me what you want. I usually don't do things like this because it opens up a flood of request but, since I'm still enjoying my time off from working every day I spend most of that time honing my computer graphic skills. Playing with a tattoo design would be fun as well as educational.

If you could send a couple of photos of your hip or tailbone, I'll use them to come up with some ideas (OK, who's cracking up at that statement?) Knock it off you perverts! TR, Kevin, Jayhawk, ya I'm talking to you guys! I'm do'n the nice guy thing here so cut me some slack!

I take my art very serious just as I do my kitten rescuing. If you need proof of my art ability I will give you a URL to check out. If you want to simply TRUST ME then just send the photos. I'm only ten hours away up I-5 and to the right a little. I use to live in Fremont when I was a kid so if absolutely necessary I could shoot the photos for you. Ya see, I'm just one hell of a nice guy, no hidden agenda, no fantasies of candle lit dinners on pier 39 looking over the San Francisco Bay or a night listening to the waves crashing on the beach in Santa Cruz. Just pure an adulterated art and nice guy stuff. If I was inferring to anything else I would be making comments about moonlit nights walking down Wikiki beach or having a nice tall drink while we watched the Kamikaze surfers in Makaha.
    But I'm not, so just trust me!

Innocent nice guy and artist, Dave

• seven006
    seven006

PS: About the Fremont thing, Alan F told me he met you at that little meeting in Fremont. I am not a stalker. I quit doing that years ago. Honest!

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Pierced Angel

Vertical hood piercing? You absolutely gotta be kidding! You REALLY didn't have this---> http://www.obscure.org/~nosx/fgenital.html done to yourself, did you? Nawwwww, tell us all it isn't so. I suppose the next thing that you'll have the gall to do is enlighten the board also on which of the 5 pictured there best represents your you know what. Don't do it on my account though, because I'm outta here.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Stacey
    Stacey

Yep, heard that one from a guy before... just TRUST ME. Hmmmmm. Dave I dont know you that well. And you are scaring me with your knowledge of Fremont. MEN!

How old are you anyways.

Stacey

• seven006
    seven006

Stacey,

Ya mean other guys have said "trust me" to you before, and didn't mean it? Those bastards!

Let me put your mind at rest. I use to live in Fremont when I was just a young little trustworthy publisher. I helped build the kingdom hall that sits in the middle of an Indian burial ground. I use to buy my new shoes at the Fremont Hub and I went to Mission Valley Grade School off of Olive Avenue when I was but a tike. Yes, I was a Mission Valley Beaver. I also traveled the USA extensively a few years back for business and went to the Bay Area several times a year.

I laughed at the people who lived in Newark and I rode the 30 minute ride up the Nimitz (I forgot how to spell Nimits) with my mommy to go visit my grandma in Oakland. I was actually born in Oakland, I remember it well. Oakland, not being born.

OK, that hopefully takes away trust factor #1

Now for trust factor #2, the art stuff:

http://www.sumagroup.com
    http://www.sumagroup.com/ttd
    http://www.sumagroup.com/dave
    http://www.sumagroup.com/3d

I built all of those sites, the majority of the work in them if not all of it, I have done.
    As for my age, the last birthday party I had, I was three years old. After that my mom became a JW and I have lost track ever since. I think I'm between thirty and more than thirty.

Now do you trust me? Women!

Your newest and bestist buddy,

Dave

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

I left the organization in March and I am already thinking of getting a tatoo. I want it to be in the form of those stickers that you see on the packs of meat that say 100% Grade A Beef, but mine is going to say 100% pure Mexican.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit